Skip to main content

the blog about Ed

Hopefully this will be an eye opener for her and she can use it as a learning opportunity.

I hope so to. It will be mortifying for me if she continues her obsession with him even after seeing all the footage (hers and his) and reading online comments etc etc.

Edit:mortifying might be a slightly dramatic term but it would certainly be disappointing if she was still deluded about her actions after watching it all :p

And all that aside Ed is still a boring nobody without Jade and someone with no chance in hell when it comes to a challenge of wits against Tim

I lost hope for jade
She is so blinded by that guy she lost al touch with reality
As i posted before: she is really one pathetic girl

It certainly is. Much the same as Ed in his silly online diary, it's focused much more on bringing others down than helping Ed in any way.

I saw it as a way to undermine the other housemates and run them down to the public. Ed is very shifty.

I hope so to. It will be mortifying for me if she continues her obsession with him even after seeing all the footage (hers and his) and reading online comments etc etc.

Edit:mortifying might be a slightly dramatic term but it would certainly be disappointing if she was still deluded about her actions after watching it all :p

In this sense Jade reminds me a lot of Estelle last year with the whole Michael thing. What was worse with Estelle though was that she actually saw the footage of him being such as ass about her but still went there. You just want to shake them because they're such lovely girls but let themselves be treated poorly because they've lost all sense of reality in there.

And all that aside Ed is still a boring nobody without Jade and someone with no chance in hell when it comes to a challenge of wits against Tim
I hope someone does sit down with her, perhaps her dad maybe. Tim is playing a big boys game, ed doesn't come close

I saw it as a way to undermine the other housemates and run them down to the public. Ed is very shifty.

Oh 100%. He's such an arsewipe, he's so concerned about looking good that he only ever confronts people when he's got a few under his belt, and even then it's incoherent and pointless.

Back