Skip to main content

The Block

Scott Cam, Sharon & Ankur etc have trashed the builders' reputations etc.
Yes you cant blame them for having an attitude when they have been treated so badly ,Sharon and Ankur would be told stuff that had to be passed on to the builders and they didn't ,he has videos and photos proving that they had plastering done on wednesday and these two would only paint on saturday night

I hope Sharon & Ankur get no profit. Hope their house just makes the reserve price.
They lie so much, they forget that they are recorded and that we know. They lied to Keith whey they said that they didn't trash him to other people. Keith was very nice about it maybe he didn't see what we saw. They are nasty from the beginning they wanted their builders to do everything including cleaning up
They are all surprised that they don't have money for landscaping, when they were told over and over to put money for it, since day one. I don't understand their attitudes, it is their faults.

You do know they have been on the Block before, last time with Ronnie & Georgia. And none had a problem with them. All praised them etc. I know the chippie was on last time with Ronnie & Georgia

Those builders have been on with two past teams and two past seasons of the blocks..Ronnie and Georgia and Deb and Andy all think very highly of them
The basins ,well there was an agreement that the builder could take them and he took the payment off his bill ,she then turned around and
said he stole them so he gave them back and put the money back on his bill.
I have seen a post from Liam where he says Ankur and Sharon were unapproachable ,he also had a apprentice three days a week just doing the cleaning ,Ankur did help but would leave the stuff in his car for days.
When they were said not to be on site...they went to lunch and told keith in the driveway that they were going off site
No, I don't remember them at all. Perhaps they weren't "featured" as they have been this year. I don't remember half of the contestants let alone their builders. I form my opinions by what is presented to me (I take a lot of it with a grain of salt but basically it's just what is portrayed) I don't have time to check social media for rebuttals and differing points of view.

If those builders are being lied about and deliberately being portrayed in a poor light...they should take the people responsible to task and to the full extent of the law.

No, I don't remember them at all. Perhaps they weren't "featured" as they have been this year. I don't remember half of the contestants let alone their builders. I form my opinions by what is presented to me (I take a lot of it with a grain of salt but basically it's just what is portrayed) I don't have time to check social media for rebuttals and differing points of view.

If those builders are being lied about and deliberately being portrayed in a poor light...they should take the people responsible to task and to the full extent of the law.
If I was them I would sue them

The basins ,well there was an agreement that the builder could take them and he took the payment off his bill ,she then turned around and
said he stole them so he gave them back and put the money back on his bill.

He sounded pretty dodgy though when she questioned him on it. He kinda stumbled like he was caught out.

I don't remember him from previous seasons. So I just take him at face value on what's been presented to me on the screen. At the end of the day, he comes across and a smug, rude prick. He might have been pushed to that point by A&S's behaviour, but that doesn't excuse his own. He's been pretty awful actually.

A&S are equally as fucking frustrating. They're lazy and entitled (imagine thinking you should get more money because you don't have a trade).

They should have parted ways long ago.

Also, Ronnie & Georgia are two of the most manipulative and awful people to ever appear on the show, so hard to take their comments as gospel.

Andy and Deb are absolutely delightful and possible some of my favourites over the years, so I believe that their experience is true.

All in all, what a cluster fuck.

SJ is a lot to take BUT she makes me laugh. I think she's hilarious!

Have to agree with Neale Whittaker...Rachel and Ryan's green wall STILL didn't match the wardrobe colour...not enough black/grey in it. IF (which I find hard to believe) they couldn't match it perfectly they should have gone for a totally different colour imo.

SJ is a lot to take BUT she makes me laugh. I think she's hilarious!

Have to agree with Neale Whittaker...Rachel and Ryan's green wall STILL didn't match the wardrobe colour...not enough black/grey in it. IF (which I find hard to believe) they couldn't match it perfectly they should have gone for a totally different colour imo.
I agree about SJ she is funny, but I dislike the way she express herself, the facial expressions seem over the top to me.
I also agree about the green, I didn't think it was good, a different colour would have been better

Back