Skip to main content

The Block: Blocktagon

I guess they're airing it before the Aussie version returns.

Does it air daily like the Aussie version or have they kept it to a weekly format as it was originally?

it's been on a few days a week and then again on Sunday for reveals.The have already done dinner wars and the plank challenge

1463739307853.jpg
Team yellow-Nikki and Tiff
team purple-Sam and Emmett
Team Blue-Emma and Courtney
Team orange-Big Dylz and Little Dylz (Both their names are Dylan)

yes,been plenty of drama...cheating,two groups that hate each other,one guy with a volatile temper
24 eps in already.. you might have mentioned this *a month ago*! lol

I watched four episodes today and will watch the fifth tonight.

And yes Brekkie, I think you are right, they probably brought it forward to get in before Block AU.

24 eps in already.. you might have mentioned this *a month ago*! lol

I watched four episodes today and will watch the fifth tonight.

And yes Brekkie, I think you are right, they probably brought it forward to get in before Block AU.
I'm sorry I didnt realise people didnt know it was on

I'm sorry I didnt realise people didnt know it was on
lol it's ok, I just wasn't expecting it until later in the year. Can't stand Block AU but I quite enjoy the NZ version.

I'll watch 4 or 5 eps a day until I catch up.

I really don't like Dyls/Dylz. On one hand they are sexy in a rugby league player kind of way, but on the other hand they are bogan boofheads covered in awful tatts (also in a rugby league player kind of way). Pass.

lol it's ok, I just wasn't expecting it until later in the year. Can't stand Block AU but I quite enjoy the NZ version.

I'll watch 4 or 5 eps a day until I catch up.

I really don't like Dyls/Dylz. On one hand they are sexy in a rugby league player kind of way, but on the other hand they are bogan boofheads covered in awful tatts (also in a rugby league player kind of way). Pass.

me either,Little Dylz would probably be okay on his own without Big Dyls...what a sore loser.Which of the others do you like?

me either,Little Dylz would probably be okay on his own without Big Dyls...what a sore loser.Which of the others do you like?

Yeah, Big Dyls is a dick. Feeling kind of neutral about the others but only up to ep 7 now.

Naw.

TV3 hate the AU show, they usually air it months and months after it's aired in Australia (they haven't even scheduled Blocktagon yet) at like 4PM. They only air the AU show at all because to produce the NZ version they have to air it (along with other Nine shows - Big Brother, Married at First Sight etc) as part of the deal.

Naw.

TV3 hate the AU show, they usually air it months and months after it's aired in Australia (they haven't even scheduled Blocktagon yet) at like 4PM. They only air the AU show at all because to produce the NZ version they have to air it (along with other Nine shows - Big Brother, Married at First Sight etc) as part of the deal.

Funny they hate it and yet they copy so much stuff from it.

Someone should send Big Dyls a texta so he can colour in the half finished tattoo on his torso.

Like judging each others rooms, the one point advantage, the glass blowing and candle challenge, the dinner challenge, etc.
You know they bought the format off Channel Nine, right? They can use whatever concept they want from AU.

But didn't NZ have the dinner challenge first?

You know they bought the format off Channel Nine, right? They can use whatever concept they want from AU.

But didn't NZ have the dinner challenge first?

No shit, I was commenting on what someone said about them hating the Australian series, not that they couldn't do what they want. I found it strange that someone would say TV3 hated it seeing they use a lot of the same things.

No shit, I was commenting on what someone said about them hating the Australian series, not that they couldn't do what they want. I found it strange that someone would say TV3 hated it seeing they use a lot of the same things.
What Rison (I think it was) was getting at is that it must be difficult for TV3 to schedule (especially when it's two seasons in a year) so that it doesn't detract from their own show. So in terms of programming it, yes, they probably do hate it.

Back