Skip to main content

The Block: Blocktagon

Okaaaaaaaay.

So enlighten us. What exactly does that have to do with her dress size and the size of her arse?

Fair enough question - At Least it is her own arse!!! Can we not just go out into this world and feel good?

There are rules in the game, that some may have thought were wronged - BUT - that does not give anyone a reason to attack a persons natural build ..... False tits are fair game LOL

I thought they all got over it - maybe Kaz should have or watched more than 15 mins of the show? If Kaz only watched 15 mins of the show, how did she know or would say that they went on and on and on about it?

Anyway, I agree - she is a beautiful young woman and I wish her love! I even wish those with fake titties and bum implants that too LOL

There can never be to much love in this world - and it is FREE

Love you all xxx

If Kaz only watched 15 mins of the show, how did she know or would say that they went on and on and on about it?

Ever heard of The Block Facebook.

Yep I have read posts about what happened.

Also the ads for The Block have shown what is about to happen or what has happened before.

That was such a rubbish season. I lost all enjoyment in this. However I have been watching The Block NZ and it is sooooo good. It's like old school block. Loving it, loving it, loving it.

Backyard week was incredible... I was in hysterics all week. "I've got the biggest deck on the Block" (said in a kiwi accent.)

Yes i'm childish & I don't care :D

That was such a rubbish season. I lost all enjoyment in this. However I have been watching The Block NZ and it is sooooo good. It's like old school block. Loving it, loving it, loving it.

Backyard week was incredible... I was in hysterics all week. "I've got the biggest deck on the Block" (said in a kiwi accent.)

Yes i'm childish & I don't care :D

Am enjoying that show but boy the accents take some getting used to.My sister and her family have just immigrated to New Zealand

I would love to go to NZ. I love the accent.. it's hilarious!
I'm a New Zealander and I hate our damn accent too. Somehow I've ended up with some weird accent that is a mix of NZ, South African and American - and I've never even left NZ so I have no idea how I managed that...

I'm a New Zealander and I hate our damn accent too. Somehow I've ended up with some weird accent that is a mix of NZ, South African and American - and I've never even left NZ so I have no idea how I managed that...

I spent a bit of time in the UK, many years back and when I returned to Oz - People said I had a Kiwi Accent LOL

LOL I am South african,it's going to be interesting to see if my sister and her family start sounding like kiwi's

Anyone who's watching the Block NZ... who do you think is going to win?

They've all grown on me in different ways. I wasn't keen on Hayden & Jamie at first but I really really really like them as people. Same with Sarah & Minanne. I liked Cat & Jeremy from the start. Even though I like Brooke & Mitch, they are my least fave couple.

I just don't know who I want to win!!!

I wasn't keen on Hayden & Jamie at first but I really really really like them as people. Same with Sarah & Minanne. I liked Cat & Jeremy from the start. Even though I like Brooke & Mitch, they are my least fave couple.
Brooke is such a bitch. She's like the stereotypical American high school mean girl cheerleader. Well that's how the edit plays her. I suspect she and Mitch will win, but I would prefer Cat & Jeremy or Sarah & Minanne.

The houses look really lovely though. It's a shame they couldn't get enough land to arrange all four houses side by side with equal back yards. But I think the whole thing about Cat & Jeremy getting "Grammar zone" status at the last moment was all staged by producers.

For anyone who hasn't been to Auckland there are entire suburbs of villas like these.

Brooke is such a bitch. She's like the stereotypical American high school mean girl cheerleader. Well that's how the edit plays her. I suspect she and Mitch will win, but I would prefer Cat & Jeremy or Sarah & Minanne.

The houses look really lovely though. It's a shame they couldn't get enough land to arrange all four houses side by side with equal back yards. But I think the whole thing about Cat & Jeremy getting "Grammar zone" status at the last moment was all staged by producers.

For anyone who hasn't been to Auckland there are entire suburbs of villas like these.

Yeah she does come across like that, but then other times she seems quite nice.

I would be happy with any of them winning apart from Brooke & Mitch. I really enjoyed watching this one. It seems more like The Block used to be. The Oz one now seems to have lost its appeal.

It seems more like The Block used to be. The Oz one now seems to have lost its appeal.

Yep, Nine is obsessed with their 'bigger is better' mentality: that it has to be multimillion dollar apartments. That they have to push contestants ever more, every time. And then there's Scott Cam. Don't even get me started.

Yep, Nine is obsessed with their 'bigger is better' mentality: that it has to be multimillion dollar apartments. That they have to push contestants ever more, every time. And then there's Scott Cam. Don't even get me started.

haha.. you hit the nail on the head.

I wonder if they'll cut Shelley Craft loose next season.

She was a vestigial limb in Blocktagon. They cut the number of challenges down, which were mostly done with Scotty. And Open House/Unlocked are definitely never coming back.

Predictable win... they all made money though so it was a great outcome. How cool was it that DJ Yella from NWA came to see Hayden & Jamie? Very very cool. His little face lit up!!

Ugh cant believe Brooke and Mitch won
I know but you could always see it coming. Their house was really nice, and not just because of their challenge wins.

I hope Brooke (in particular) learns something about herself from the show.

I know but you could always see it coming. Their house was really nice, and not just because of their challenge wins.

I hope Brooke (in particular) learns something about herself from the show.
Yeah she looked quite hurt by the comments and they are by no means the worst contestants...Andrew and whitney
spring to mind.

I did read a article about their being an underlying racism shown towards the sisters

Back