Skip to main content

The Birthday Thread

OMG :woot: Happy Birthday @Mr Stickyfingers !!!

I would get you some gifs of people celebrating, but I'm only on my phone.

I really hope that you have the greatest birthday this year. Please tell me that your lovely wife spoiled you rotten... you really do deserve it after all that hard work that resulted in your amazing amazing recovery, you really are an inspiration... So happy birthday and thank you for being someone that inspired me to be a better and more productive person.

For You -------->:) .... and :kiss::thumbsup::biggrin:.

OMG :woot: Happy Birthday @Mr Stickyfingers !!!

I would get you some gifs of people celebrating, but I'm only on my phone.

I really hope that you have the greatest birthday this year. Please tell me that your lovely wife spoiled you rotten... you really do deserve it after all that hard work that resulted in your amazing amazing recovery, you really are an inspiration... So happy birthday and thank you for being someone that inspired me to be a better and more productive person.

For You -------->:) .... and :kiss::thumbsup::biggrin:.

...oh wow Inigo... how can I possibly answer that post?... that is such a nice and very humbling thing to say about me!... thankyou!... and yes... my sweet darling wife spoilt me rotten lol!... I'm a very lucky man having her in my life I can tell you lol!... again... thankyou!... cheers.

2qty83p.jpg

Back