Skip to main content

The Birthday Thread

Happy Birthday, Jam!

joWv9lr.jpg

Thanks Topaz, Pecan, Sticky, kxk, qtkt and kaf! I had a fabulous birthday; I was whisked away for a night in the city at a lovely hotel and had drinks and dinner with the family. We saw the Hollywood Costume exhibition yesterday afternoon, which was fabbo! Audrey's Givenchy gown is soooo tiny, kxk! We then saw the Monet exhibition this morning which was stunning.

All in all, it was worthwhile being a year older, really!

Happy Birthday STICKYFINGERS!!!!!

Happy burpday, Peter, I hope you enjoy your special day.

With love and a sprinkle of naughty

From your friend

Tracey Xo

My gift to you is a limerick, which I wrote especially for you, and some of my much sort after paint bucket art.

Enjoy!

A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY I would like to send
To a man who is 60 and nudging close to the end
I just want to say
In case you do die today
I feel proud to call you my friend!

a5050127-62de-4550-8a48-781396fce510.jpg

...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...**Sticky takes a big breath**...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!... that is sooooo funny... thanks Tracey... that is so kind of you!... I am impressed... my wife and I cracked up when we read that magnificent limerick of yours... (maybe you could offer your talents to Hallmark Cards as a little side-earner lol!)... thankyou for making me laugh so early in the day...cheers.

...hahahaha!... thanks for the awesome cake Jam... and Topaz... love the finger puppets and candles!...thankyou sweet ladies... cheers.

Back