Skip to main content

The Birthday Conspiracy

Well there's at least three people out of our random bunch with their birthday during BB. It's hardly a conspiracy.

i reckon the conspiracy with the birthdays in the house is that ONLY katie and jamie have had music and dance parties for their birthday party...i don't think any others had music. Jamie and katie were treaed special in the house and jamie is still being treated special. It's why is hasn't got his 3rd strike for some reason.

Graceful_Lily said:
this year it seems there has been a number of Crabs although not sure who....

I really don't think that's fair. Camilla's STD's are her business and her business only :eek:

Sandman said:
i reckon the conspiracy with the birthdays in the house is that ONLY katie and jamie have had music and dance parties for their birthday party...i don't think any others had music. Jamie and katie were treaed special in the house and jamie is still being treated special. It's why is hasn't got his 3rd strike for some reason.

John's had some random Gold Coast DJ tunes.

Does Big Brother purposely put in housemates with birthdays when the show is airing or is this just coincidence? We have had 3 birthdays already and now we have a 4th! Today is Tim's! I just feel that maybe other good contestants have missed out simply because their birthdays don't fall during the shows run. I think it's planned! Your thoughts?

Well there's at least three people out of our random bunch with their birthday during BB. It's hardly a conspiracy.

Does Big Brother purposely put in housemates with birthdays when the show is airing or is this just coincidence? We have had 3 birthdays already and now we have a 4th! Today is Tim's! I just feel that maybe other good contestants have missed out simply because their birthdays don't fall during the shows run. I think it's planned! Your thoughts?

Lol! Way to resurrect a 7 year old thread. How funny reading back through this.
Think this proved that in a random selection of HMs you are bound to have some bdays fall during their time in the house.

The fact that they didn't do Rohan's during the day knowing he would be evicted tells me they don't REALLY care, its just a coincidence.

Lol! Way to resurrect a 7 year old thread. How funny reading back through this.
Think this proved that in a random selection of HMs you are bound to have some bdays fall during their time in the house.

The fact that they didn't do Rohan's during the day knowing he would be evicted tells me they don't REALLY care, its just a coincidence.

LOL! I just thought I would "do the right thing" and not create a new thread so I searched birthdays and found this one :) Yes, I have to agree with you if you use the "Rohan incident". Guess it's probably just coincidence but I'm sure there's at least been a birthday once every year.

LOL! I just thought I would "do the right thing" and not create a new thread so I searched birthdays and found this one :) Yes, I have to agree with you if you use the "Rohan incident". Guess it's probably just coincidence but I'm sure there's at least been a birthday once every year.

I have one every year too, conspire-a-see... :p

Harvard University did some research into the popularity of Birth Dates and produced this infographic

Source: http://gawker.com/5910778/infographic-illustrates-most-common-birthdays-baby+making-days

Interesting correlation between the BB date range and the concentrated popularity of birth dates around the same time.

Myth busted!

That's based on US data right? If so that would correlate to winter sex/summer babies so I wonder if the southern hemisphere is the other way around with a higher concentration of birthdays in the Nov - March period?

That's based on US data right? If so that would correlate to winter sex/summer babies so I wonder if the southern hemisphere is the other way around with a higher concentration of birthdays in the Nov - March period?

A ha! You're right, which means that it could still be a conspiracy ;)

Back