Skip to main content

The best classic episodes of Big Brother

2007.. My gosh. 13 years ago. I was just beginning my 30's. Man time does tend to fly! ;) No wonder it feels like an ancient memory... Trying to remember this feels like looking into a derelict chamber that hasn't been touched in 100 years with mould, goop, dust and bats and that sorta thing.

Trying to remember this feels like looking into a derelict chamber that hasn't been touched in 100 years

🎶Walking through an empty house, tears in my eyes...🎵

giphy.gif

Most classic episode would have to be any episode with Vesna in it. She was a character.

Vesna feeding the animals
Vesna in labour
Vesna and hotdogs
Vesna and her tantrums
Vesna chants on finale night

She's as iconic as Nikki Graham from BBUK.

He jumped at $750 didn't he? 😂 Can't remember how high the offers got though.

Yeah went back and watched the opening of Day 9, to edit my OP that should read Kara had a meltdown when Cruz left for $750. He Didn't wait to see if BB would gradually increase to tempt one of them to Buzz out. LOL.

Yes, remember that being so dumb at the time. I'm sure BB would have gone up to at least $5k, if not $10k. He got a holiday too though which was almost certainly worth more.

That really was a poorly executed twist at the time though - I think Brazil actually did it first and it went to plan there so worked much better. The show though needed to offer greater temptations to encourage them to quit, and really that live show should have been constructed in a way that three of them would almost have no choice to quit by the end of it.

P.S. Was it that series they also did some kind of Ice Room twist or task, which I think was converted from the White Room?

P.S. Was it that series they also did some kind of Ice Room twist or task, which I think was converted from the White Room?

Yep Day 46 Daily Show. Basically what Kieran & Mat just did in 2020's recent episode. Everyone locked out of the house, some of the HM's have a task to 'chip ice' in the Ice room but really they're playing table hockey and having a grand time in there.

Back