Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

So two more episodes left! I'm going to try my very hardest to watch it on qld's time, sorry Sydney, but you are too early for me!

So what's the verdict? Who do you want to win, but who do you think will win?

I want Richie to win (duh!) but think Sasha and Michael will be final two and Sasha to win it. Michael will be next bachelor.

Yes! Watch with us!
I don't even know who I want to win anymore. I like bits of each of them and the way Sam is with them.

anigif_18f00f03e59a2a2a62b85bb403ed78ec-0.gif

I got Michael. Suppose I could do the squinty eyes if I had to. (Was worried I'd get Will).

2 cents: The main difference I see between Michael and Emily, is that he seems to operate with a high awareness of the world him around (even if his facial muscles don't seem to visibly react much :angelic:), while Emily seems to live in her own world....the one in her head where is she is perfect and right. The one which presents a major challenge should anything threaten to shatter it. (OK that's a mild embellishment, but you get the point). I could very much see them running with the same aspirational and highly image conscious crowd. Sam to me seems marginally more down to earth ( I said marginally!).

I love how people on twitter and inst assume because Dave and Davey are down the south coast visiting Sash it means he hasn't been chosen as The One

they don't stop and think that once its over if he HAS been this might be their last opportunity for a while to have a bro bonding weekend cos he'll be busy <ahem> with Sam ...

earlier this week Sam actually tweeted that she can't wait to catch up with Davey again ... so wondering if that's another clue that she does pick Sash as she plans to spend time with his friends - which includes Dave and Davey ... or perhaps after the roasting she gave him before sending him home maybe now she's watched the show back AND maybe talked to whoever wins she wants to mend fences?

Sam Frost ‏@Sam_Frost Oct 12
Ahh look who I found
1f61c.png
@davey_lloyd89 ya cheeky little bugger!! Can't wait to catch up for a drink after this wraps up!

Davey Lloyd ‏@davey_lloyd89 Oct 13
@Sam_Frost I'm never cheeky
1f60f.png
. Only if it's beer pong.

Back