Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

Lisa Clark ‏@IAMLISACLARK 3h3 hours ago
@SandyJaneNixon Richie is my cousin!! #coolbanannas

Sandra Nixon ‏@SandyJaneNixon 3h3 hours ago
@IAMLISACLARK hook a sister up!

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth 3h3 hours ago
@SandyJaneNixon @IAMLISACLARK I'll fight Sandy for him.

Lisa Clark ‏@IAMLISACLARK 3h3 hours ago
@tee_smyth @SandyJaneNixon I'll sell the tickets
1f602.png
#jellymuch

Sandra Nixon ‏@SandyJaneNixon 3h3 hours ago
@IAMLISACLARK @tee_smyth bigger than ronda rousey!

It's just so long, straight, and flat.

It's strange because normally I don't mind long hair (or rather shoulder length) on guys but his is just nope.

And yes TBD is To Be Determined/Decided.
I need to update my online lingo... I feel like a 60 year old woman using the computer for the first time who calls the IT customer service help at those internet companies who cannot understand why their email won't work, who then discover for @ they have been typing 'at'.

Well I thought drew bb was hot and loved the long hair... European men with long hair (yum).

Let's be honest. Out of the 3 D's (David, Dave, Davey), David is the best.

Model brings the entertainment value.

Dave, who is he again? Can't even remember him and Davey is annoying as!

I'm not sure Zoolander is the best D but he's definitely the biggest D so I'd be OK with keeping him from a drama perspective. I think Dave's actually pretty decent and down to earth.

I need to update my online lingo... I feel like a 60 year old woman using the computer for the first time who calls the IT customer service help at those internet companies who cannot understand why their email won't work, who then discover for @ they have been typing 'at'.

Well I thought drew bb was hot and loved the long hair... European men with long hair (yum).

Pretty sure TBD was around long before the internet existed Granny Mae.

:oldman:

Back