Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

or rather than going by what you have heard by a couple of people you could look at research that actually states:

In Australia, girls perform similarly to, or better than, boys and more girls than boys complete a high school (Year 12) education and more Australian girls than boys follow a pathway to university professional courses. Today, there are more women university graduates than men.
http://www.women.anz.com/content/dam/Women/Documents/pdf/ANZ-Womens-Report-July-2015.pdf

The women that I have met that are in "traditionally male oriented work"are bloody good at thier jobs. In fact if you are looking at the trades eg plumbing electrician etc you can't bullshit your way through for very long - male or female!
Sorry, but the direct context was with respect to engineering(mech eng). Women are not equally represented there, hence the affirmative action programs. You have mistakenly not even contradicted me.

Yes sooo lame. As if that's Michael's biggest fear, and what self respecting woman would gush over that? I'd be judging him!

This is just a group date where they cooked her lunch and played a dull game.
Hahaha me too! Just sounds needy... I don't do the needy type. Though I don't think he is that type anyways. I can't believe she fell for that

Sorry, but the direct context was with respect to engineering(mech eng). Women are not equally represented there, hence the affirmative action programs. You have mistakenly not even contradicted me.

I know this wasn't in reply to me but in all seriousness I have the utmost respect for women that try their hand in engineering. There's no denying there's a boys culture there...and while the girls may get singled out (perhaps unfairly) for some positive attention, they also get singled out negatively (again unfairly) as some kind of novelty - rather than just another professional.

Last edited:
Back