Skip to main content

The Bachelorette

I've literally turned this show on and just see Sam going all goo goo gaga over he soulmate comment... Oh please! I don't believe that! Btw what's happening... What's with sitting all around lunch/ dinner?

I've literally turned this show on and just see Sam going all goo goo gaga over he soulmate comment... Oh please! I don't believe that! Btw what's happening... What's with sitting all around lunch/ dinner?
the boys cooked her dinner for the group date

Yes sooo lame. As if that's Michael's biggest fear, and what self respecting woman would gush over that? I'd be judging him!

This is just a group date where they cooked her lunch and played a dull game.

I am finding this is getting more boring and dull every week. Sam's lines are starting to sound more like a script and some bad acting thrown in. She seemed more natural at the start.
Also at this stage of the bachie I liked all the remaining choices, where I don't like most of the guys left on this much!

Back