Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2018

I thought his job was in Ballarat? I understand commuting from Ballarat to Melbourne, but I actually don't understand commuting the other way - accommodation etc would be a lot cheaper in Ballarat.

I thought his job was in Ballarat? I understand commuting from Ballarat to Melbourne, but I actually don't understand commuting the other way - accommodation etc would be a lot cheaper in Ballarat.

Nah, his job is not in Ballarat. He's a bank manager and personal trainer and both of those roles are located in Melbourne.

Nah, his job is not in Ballarat. He's a bank manager and personal trainer and both of those roles are located in Melbourne.
ah ok :)

It makes sense based on the chances they are seeking to be a part of the faux celebrity crowd at the moment to be in Melbourne. Adelaide will not allow the same opportunities. They can go to more social events and bee seen at the right places etc.

And of course be in lurve!!!

Oh Ali! You need to stay away from those horrid filters and get more plastic surgery.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...n/news-story/000c5dce49da881c0ae310341a493d86

Ali Oetjen has opened up about the pressure she faced to edit her social media photos as she shared a picture of herself crying over cruel online taunts.

The Bachelorette star posted a photo of herself with bloodshot eyes and a tearful expression, revealing in the cation she had couldn’t sleep because of “online bullies”.
Oetjen said she had been annoyed that they bullies “were right” about her using too many filters and editing the shot.

Oh Ali! You need to stay away from those horrid filters and get more plastic surgery.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...n/news-story/000c5dce49da881c0ae310341a493d86

Ali Oetjen has opened up about the pressure she faced to edit her social media photos as she shared a picture of herself crying over cruel online taunts.

The Bachelorette star posted a photo of herself with bloodshot eyes and a tearful expression, revealing in the cation she had couldn’t sleep because of “online bullies”.
Oetjen said she had been annoyed that they bullies “were right” about her using too many filters and editing the shot.

She was so pretty. I don't get where the $$$ come from. I can't validate spending on plastic surgery over holidays or a roof over my head

Reactions: kxk
No more Ali on TV. Taite is confirmed to not be The Bachelor.

Maybe they could be on Pointless?

Or Bondi Rescue?

Or Neighbours?

Queen Ali has a new Instagram bio.

Now calls herself "Ali Wellness"

🙏🏽Wellness Retreats
🧘🏼‍♀️Yoga Teacher~in training
🏋🏼‍♀️PT~in training

Guess Taite is going to help her become a PT soon.

Back