Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2018

The relationship between Taite and Ali confuses me.

In some pictures, they seem so happy with each other.

Other situations like this though worry me:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-strained-coffee-heading-cosmetic-clinic.html

If you really liked the guy, you would not be leaving him metres behind in your trail.

It goes both ways (as in he may be the one choosing to be so far behind). It seems like a business arrangement to me rather than a romance. And lol at Ali pretending she hasn't had botox. Just be honest for once

It goes both ways (as in he may be the one choosing to be so far behind). It seems like a business arrangement to me rather than a romance. And lol at Ali pretending she hasn't had botox. Just be honest for once

I actually didn't think about it like that. Just thought it was Ali mile ahead as she did not look happy in the photo at all.

Think they are tasked with preserving the integrity of the show after Honey Badger's season. I don't think they will last together.

Sucks they just can't announce its over if it is. Actually kind of cruel as they will be unable to fully move on.

Taite is starting personal training sessions in Melbourne this year. Think the chances of him moving to Adelaide are very low at the moment.

Back