Skip to main content

The Bachelorette Australia 2016

I remember sharing with @jessy_girl an appreciation for Bec Cartwright's very short music career.

Yeah gotta love some Bec! Hey @TeamRohan (and Meglos) what did you think of Tammin Sursok's music career? Oh send remember when Vanessa Hudgens "covered" (but really just rereleased) her song 'Whatever Will Be'?

Similarly, Lindsay Lohan did the same for Tiffani Wood's song 'What Are You Waiting For?' I realise neither woman wrote the song and there was probably 10 years between each single, I didn't like it though!

Yes, I am eternally a 12 year old girl.

Yeah gotta love some Bec! Hey @TeamRohan (and Meglos) what did you think of Tammin Sursok's music career? Oh send remember when Vanessa Hudgens "covered" (but really just rereleased) her song 'Whatever Will Be'?

Similarly, Lindsay Lohan did the same for Tiffani Wood's song 'What Are You Waiting For?' I realise neither woman wrote the song and there was probably 10 years between each single, I didn't like it though!

Yes, I am eternally a 12 year old girl.

I love Tammin! I even like Lindsay Lohan as a a singer, especially 'Rumors'. Didn't know about either cover version, but it proves they are good songs.

LOL at the 12 year old girl. My dad used to ask me when I was going to grow out of "bubblegum music", and that was around the time Duran Duran were around! I never did, and never will. Though only the old (up to the mid 2000s) stuff, I don't like a lot of current chart music, it's bland.

Back