Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2019

I disagree, what you do to your face reflects what is in your head.....the organ that falls in love
Heart just pumps blood
And I find her fake and silly
So does wearing make up make you false and fake and silly, or, just plastic surgery?
And what if you have had surgery on your face for medical reasons eg a mole removal because it may have been cancerous - is that still fake and plastic?
what about other body parts? boobs and butts if they are fake does that make you fake too? or just the face

.... so many questions I have to this post!

So does wearing make up make you false and fake and silly, or, just plastic surgery?
And what if you have had surgery on your face for medical reasons eg a mole removal because it may have been cancerous - is that still fake and plastic?
what about other body parts? boobs and butts if they are fake does that make you fake too? or just the face

.... so many questions I have to this post!
Yeah, I find this weird morality against plastic surgery to be really bemusing.

Affable calm down and stop feeling angry every time I ask questions. I a naturally inquisitive person

Just to clarify, my angry button is more of a dislike button (which they could offer but purposely removed on this forum).

Affable calm down and stop feeling angry every time I ask questions. I a naturally inquisitive person
He is doing that to everyone he disagrees with. It's actually kind of hilarious. You would think if he was that angry about the show he would stay out of the thread.

He is doing that to everyone he disagrees with. It's actually kind of hilarious. You would think if he was that angry about the show he would stay out of the thread.

Already clarified my position on this.

Just to clarify, my angry button is more of a dislike button (which they could offer but purposely removed on this forum).

I’m not angry. I’m actually happy as I didn’t waste a second on this season and the awful lead.

This thread needs this

CIARRAN THE TRUE WINNER OF THIS MESS

getimage.aspx

Sorry, not sorry :cool::cool::cool:

Yeah, I find this weird morality against plastic surgery to be really bemusing.
I wouldn't be bemused by it as a general rule, but I am bemused by it when we are talking about a reality tv genre where almost everybody on these shows have had some form of enhancement to their natural beauty, so calling one person out as fake above any others seems hypocritical.

Reactions: Tee
Reason I didn’t watch this season...

I read spoilers prior to the show beginning and saw that she chose the best looking one. Already told me that she is vain and does not care about personality. Didn’t want to waste a single second.

All the tweets and FB comments about Carlin being boring basically confirmed it. Wonderful.

Reactions: kxk
Already clarified my position on this.

I’m not angry. I’m actually happy as I didn’t waste a second on this season and the awful lead.
Except you did, or your wouldn't be posting here.

Also The fact remains it is an angry reaction you are giving everyone so the vibe you are giving off is one of anger, whether you intend to or not.

Reactions: Tee
Well not sure if she made a good decision. Does she really want to settle down?

I think she may as well have picked Timm, at least she’d have some fun with him.

I just find her rubbery look WEIRD.....nothing more to that, just weird....do whatever you want

Generally, I don't get how people can be so casual about doing any plastic stuff , it is scary

I have had plastic surgery to repair my face after it went through a windscreen, almost lost an eye
So...........it is frightening having them cut you up like that and I don't know why people aren't more afraid of it

Tim will no doubt be the next Bachelor in 2020 anyway, all probably win win for him in the end!
Angie chose the boring, cardboard cut guy, but she was always going to.

I can't get on board with the Carlin bashing, he seems perfectly nice to me, and looks-wise I find him attractive and Timm not.
I've said before that Timm is the perfect choice for Angie, and I don't think it was fair for her to friendzone him so hard, that could have been done weeks ago by pulling back on the snogging.

What was with the multiple shots of a glass sitting on a log in the enchanted forest?

Can I please ask that no one discuss the Love Island finale in this thread or in one other than the Love Island thread, which I will avoid?
I'm 2 episodes behind due to a death in the family and funeral today, so look forward to unwinding with a bit of trash tv tomorrow. Thanks.

Back