Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2019

Someone on the production team is trolling. They planted a sunflower front and centre of Angie and The Married Model/Actor's White Bread's promo shot.

images

Reactions: kxk
Can I please ask that no one discuss the Love Island finale in this thread or in one other than the Love Island thread, which I will avoid?
I'm 2 episodes behind due to a death in the family and funeral today, so look forward to unwinding with a bit of trash tv tomorrow. Thanks.
Sorry to hear of your loss @Meglos. Blessings.

Nooooooooooo

You suck Angie, and you are as fake as your plastic face
This post says so much more about you than it ever will Angie.

When it comes to needlessly attacking reality contestants, you are easily the nastiest anonymous forum poster I have ever had the displeasure to read. The fact you are old enough to be Angie‘s mother makes this type of online vitriol even more repulsive. Have you learned nothing when it comes to this sort of behaviour?

The irony, if Timm had the misfortune to join these forums and read the way you speak of his friend I’m sure he would be disgusted.

So spending a lazy day on the couch and accidentally watched the finale. I wasn’t invested in the series, it’s not a concept that attracts me when it comes to tv. While I love uk Love Island, I’ve never really liked a team completing for the one heart. I knew enough from the ads to put the story together. OMGGGGG Timmmmmmmmmmm 😭🥰😭🥰😭

I literally cried! What a fabulous man.

So spending a lazy day on the couch and accidentally watched the finale. I wasn’t invested in the series, it’s not a concept that attracts me when it comes to tv. While I love uk Love Island, I’ve never really liked a team completing for the one heart. I knew enough from the ads to put the story together. OMGGGGG Timmmmmmmmmmm 😭🥰😭🥰😭

I literally cried! What a fabulous man.

Timm is a wonderful person, as is Ciarran, for putting themselves out there with total honesty knowing there would be criticism. My heart broke when he said he regretted revealing his feelings. I really hope that isn't what he takes away from this.

I think that perhaps some people, because they treat reality tv as entertaining fluff, and because some of it is scripted and contrived, choose to regard the contestants as tv characters to boo and hiss at rather than real people who have made a choice to show part of their lives on tv.
It's important to remember that they are real and as beautiful AND flawed as any one of us.

You obviously did not see the ratings for The Block then... Destroyed The Bachelorette.
No I haven't. Thats interesting... it shows more people are tuning into FTA shows again - Although I wonder if they are now including online stats that they weren't in years gone by? or whether the online options are more reliable/easier to use?

I haven't watched The Block for the last two seasons, for the first time ever. Not that I've ever been asked to contribute to ratings surveys.

The main point was that the bachelorette ratings were up on last year by a significant amount. The public loved Angie and the program was very successful for 10.

The main point was that the bachelorette ratings were up on last year by a significant amount. The public loved Angie and the program was very successful for 10.
It bodes well for there being future seasons of the show cos I know the ratings for it have looked pretty sad some years.

angie's next reality tv show move:

she invites the cameras in as she prepares to go for some more plastic surgery. competiting for next year's eurovision and hoping to be the next host of stargazing, she knows she needs to look her best.

angie's next reality tv show move:

she invites the cameras in as she prepares to go for some more plastic surgery. competiting for next year's eurovision and hoping to be the next host of stargazing, she knows she needs to look her best.
Actually that sounds more like Ali's next move to me. Angie doesn't sing.

Last edited:
Back