Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2019

I'm thinking go with your nannas sunflower Angie, Stick with Timm😐
Oops, my recording just stopped 😮

Reactions: kxk
I'm thinking go with your nannas sunflower Angie, Stick with Timm😐
Oops, my recording just stopped 😮
I agree Timm seems like the best choice. Instinctively he is the one she trusted when everything went pear shaped last week. Hopefully she paid attention to that.

With besties and brothers like Timm & Carlin's, who needs enemies?

Poor Jackson - even a gluten-free vegan pie can't save you.
Angie is still flip-flopping over Ryan & Carlin. So lying is a deal breaker... unless you like the guy, then it's something you can move on from.
I like Carlin... for me, but Timm or Ciarran are perfect for Angie.

I really think Angie at this stage should chuck a Honey Badger. I don't think anyone would judge her for it. Because what she got to pick from right now is a pile of trash. Ryan is shady af and is just saving face, Carlin is the worst actor on earth, and Timmm will end up running off with a stripper.

On a side note, Jackson's dad is going to sabotage every single relationship he ever embarks on. Ditch the pie business dude, and LIVE YOUR OWN LIFE. Kinda feel sorry for him, he's been brainwashed by dear old dad.

Last edited:
I think once this season is over we should turn this into a Ciarran Appreciation Thread.

Look, wee puppies!

fde038565e64513f02da195cf9691661

the neck tatt and the plaits which both he and Timm favour ...
if you’re going to rock long hair wear it loose and keep it clean
can’t stand man buns and plaits ... and ratty pony tails on old guys with long but thinning hair

Osher accidentally gave away one of the people in the final 2, in an interview with Kyle & Jackie O
the final two are two very different people, obviously implying that Timm is one of them.

I would find it amusing if Carlin went home tonight as there has been such an assumption the first night that he will win, but I suspect it will be Ryan leaving tonight.

Back