Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2019

Sorry but she really should not be that torn with 3 guys left. If she's 50% in love with each of them, that's a pretty crap deal for the 'winner'.

What in the hell. Why didn't she send Carlin packing? She can't possibly pick Carlin at the end. He spends his entire screen time trying to convince her he's not total dodgy (which he is), all the while you can tell he's trying to put her off but just hasn't got the chops or nous to pull it off. If he went on the show for his career and ends up picked at the end, when that was NEVER the end goal, it really serves him right.

Timmmm should win this with Ciarran gone, if based on natural chemistry, but I honestly expected a Timmm/Ryan final two. Still kinda hoping she Honey Badgers the shit out of this thing.

Reactions: kxk
What in the hell. Why didn't she send Carlin packing? She can't possibly pick Carlin at the end. He spends his entire screen time trying to convince her he's not total dodgy (which he is), all the while you can tell he's trying to put her off but just hasn't got the chops or nous to pull it off. If he went on the show for his career and ends up picked at the end, when that was NEVER the end goal, it really serves him right.

Timmmm should win this with Ciarran gone, if based on natural chemistry, but I honestly expected a Timmm/Ryan final two. Still kinda hoping she Honey Badgers the shit out of this thing.
My thinking (hoping) is that Ryan is her number two pick but didn't want to reject him at the final rose ceremony cos she knew how harsh it was going to feel to then have to move straight on to tell timm he is her soul mate. Carlin is like Helena from the bachelor from what I am reading... Just too much hard work and not enough trust there. No shared humour. He seems like he would be a nice guy for someone but not the right guy for her.

I still want to know if will change your view on her if she does choose timm?

In what way? Whoever she chooses (or when she chooses Carlin) will be irrelevant to me. My reasons for not liking her have nothing to do with who she chooses.

In what way? Whoever she chooses (or when she chooses Carlin) will be irrelevant to me. My reasons for not liking her have nothing to do with who she chooses.
If it is irrelevant to you why have you bitched about her so much? You complain about others puttimg down Ben Norris yet the things you have said about Angie on this thread are not very nice. If you don't like her and don't like this series why not just say nothing?

If it is irrelevant to you why have you bitched about her so much? You complain about others puttimg down Ben Norris yet the things you have said about Angie on this thread are not very nice. If you don't like her and don't like this series why not just say nothing?

I could say the same thing about you and your little bully troll group viciously attacking Queen Ali 100 times worse last year. Don’t get me started on your hypocrisy.

I could say the same thing about you and your little bully troll group viciously attacking Queen Ali 100 times worse last year. Don’t get me started on your hypocrisy.
Find a post where I have put Ali down. I never watched last year or any other show with her in and know little about her other than what I have read on here. She seems happy with who she chose so thats great.

Besides the point is we are talking about your hypocrisy not mine

Find a post where I have put Ali down. I never watched last year or any other show with her in and know little about her other than what I have read on here. She seems happy with who she chose so thats great.

Here we go...

ah ok :)

It makes sense based on the chances they are seeking to be a part of the faux celebrity crowd at the moment to be in Melbourne. Adelaide will not allow the same opportunities. They can go to more social events and bee seen at the right places etc.

And of course be in lurve!!!

I saw another one where you said they should stop faking their relationship. Absolutely ridiculous and judgemental.

Besides the point is we are talking about your hypocrisy not mine

Of course. Call out other people when you exhibit the same behaviour. That’s how you and your bully/troll friends operate.

That comment was not a dig at Ali specifically but rather an observation regarding anyone who desires a social media influencer or reality TV star lifestyle and Ali was someone who was wanting to make the most of those opportunities. I would not call any reality TV person a real celebrity unless they do something that tips them over beyond reality TV status like guy Sebastian or something. And they were in lurve! And still are! I stand by that statement and if that is the most bullying thing you could find me saying then I think you have nothing.

That comment was not a dig at Ali specifically but rather an observation regarding anyone who desires a social media influencer or reality TV star lifestyle and Ali was someone who was wanting to make the most of those opportunities. I would not call any reality TV person a real celebrity unless they do something that tips them over beyond reality TV status like guy Sebastian or something. And they were in lurve! And still are! I stand by that statement and if that is the most bullying thing you could find me saying then I think you have nothing.

No. It was a dig at Ali and plain disrespectful.

747-at-SXM.png

Plane disrespectful

Back