• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

The Bachelorette 2019

Isee

Lurker... who occasionally speaks
Awesome site donor
And where did I say it wasn't? I'm actually really surprised by you Isee. I knew you had a daft side but I didn't think it was that bad.
No. It was a dig at Ali and plain disrespectful.
Now I am on my laptop I can look at the where that comment came from. It wasn't a dig at Ali - in context I thought Taite lived in Ballarat and you said no he lived in Melbourne. Living in Melbourne, and her shifting there makes more sense as they seemed like a couple who were enjoying going to things like the Melbourne cup etc - a lifestyle that would be more difficult to achieve in Ballarat, or in Adelaide (as someone like myself who has lived in both Adelaide and Melbourne knows). Exactly how is that a dig at Ali?

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Ciarran and Tim were buddies,
C probably guesses if she picks boring Carlin, Ciarran still has a chance with Angie - because she will dump him in 6 months

I love Tim
I find Carlin unattractive and very very boring, he has a boring face, and a weird way of dealing with people
Plus - why pick a guy who is married???And sounds like he was a useless partner......WTF did you get married for?

FatPants

Dogs are the best people
There is a rumour going around that Carlin belongs to the Hillsong church. If that is true and she picks him, I can't see them lasting.

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Here is dull man....and shit if he is into the weird church
I would want a TOTAL explanation about his current wife.....did she dump him because he is a wimp???

February

I think, therefore I am, I think ...
We'll, here we go!
I'm running half an hour behind to skip as many ads as I can, but will try and keep up to an extent.
Fingers crossed for Timm

February

I think, therefore I am, I think ...
I must admit I like them both, but they're chalk and cheese .... ooh, the dad just said that!
This is where tatts, man buns etc versus clean cut can be difficult. I know which way my parents would have swayed!