Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2017

...haha!... it looks like we were both putting together the same story at the same time but from different sources there crimmy lol!... oh well... you can never get too much News I guess?... lol!... Sam is such a stinking festering turd isn't he?... cheers.

These guys are so awful. Poor Sophie, and booooooo to the producers for assembling such a bunch of jerks, Yes, it's good entertainment, but it's Sophie's future they are messing with. Maybe she agreed on the basis that there were at least one or two genuine ones, and the others were deliberate filler. Forcibly groping or kissing her is not on though.

RAVEN-HAIRED HUNK?!? :D Really, Daily Fail?

...hahaha!... that was a bit of a stretch wasn't it?... as a male I cannot see how they would classify him as even remotely 'good looking' at all to be truthful... he is a tad bit weird looking as far as I'm concerned... cheers.

(with Apollo already firming as a potential 2018 Bachelor if he doesn’t win Sophie’s heart)

Apollo would definitely be the obvious choice as a next Bach. He's good looking, seemingly sane, got muscles, performance skills and skews younger. Though, I can't even begin to imagine the famewhorey types he would attract as contenders if he were The Bach, given his age. Every wannabe Instagram desperado under 25 in Australia would apply. It would be beyond messy (but that's probably exactly want Channel 10 wants).

These guys are so awful. Poor Sophie, and booooooo to the producers for assembling such a bunch of jerks, Yes, it's good entertainment, but it's Sophie's future they are messing with. Maybe she agreed on the basis that there were at least one or two genuine ones, and the others were deliberate filler. Forcibly groping or kissing her is not on though.
Who Sophie picks will be very revealing as to what her motivations REALLY were/are going on this show. Whether it's the large cheque, the PR, the future opportunities, being a showbiz couple, or a legit attempt to find someone as genuine as she says she wants.

Last edited:

...there are some genuinely nice guys on the show albeit only 2 or 3... James and Apollo are the only two that I even like at all... Stu is only 50/50 with me and AJ I haven't had time to find out if I like him or not but he seems half decent from what I've seen up until now I guess?... but as you say Meglos... she hasn't had a really good bunch at all has she?... I hope that she ends up with James and not Jarrod tht's all... she's been known for making wrong choices so many times before remember?... that's what worries me... cheers.

because I believe EVERYTHING that comes out of Sam's mouth AND EVERYTHING in these articles that keep popping up on my feed

Sam has always felt threatened by Jarrod after he got that first single date and Sam believed he was entitled to it so he's never going to have anything good to say about Jarrod - because he's an entitled delusional fool

The Bachelorette 2017: Sam reveals everyone in the mansion is 'terrified' of Jarrod

Jarrod Woodgate asks Sophie Monk to plant seeds with him on The Bachelorette.

During a post-elimination interview with NW, the 31-year-old was asked about Jarrod's pot plant – a gift intended to symbolise his and Sophie's growing relationship – which began dying after Blake urinated on it.

In the article, Sam reflected on whether he thinks Blake will ever confess to being the pot plant culprit. nope - he's a proven liar

"He will not own up to it while Jarrod is in the same space," Sam confessed. "He is from the military and Jarrod could kill you! idiot!!

He added, "Despite Jarrod being annoying we are all actually terrified of him and his face goes red."

He also explained that Jarrod would "take it the worst" if he doesn't win Sophie's heart.

"Oh, it absolutely would have to be Jarrod, wouldn’t it?" he said. "Just because he’s definitely put it out there. And, that’s the difficult thing, putting yourself out there at the risk of getting hurt… yes but that's what the genuine ones are going to be doing isn't it!?!

"I wouldn’t want to be in the room when he doesn’t get a rose," he continued. "I’d be out of there!" you're already out of there!! twit!!

After Sam's elimination last night, only five bachelors remain in the fight for Sophie's heart: Blake, Jarrod, Apollo Jackson, James Trethewie, and likely winner Stu Laundy. (in your dreams NW - James for the win!!!)

'It made me feel really uncomfortable': Defiant Sophie Monk responds to Sam's claim their kiss was cut by Bachelorette producers - and says he 'grabbed her head' when she offered a 'peck'

Eliminated Bachelorett contestant Sam Cochrane said on Friday's K&JO show that his kiss on his single date with Sophie Monk was cut out.

And just shortly after, Sophie called into the program, hitting back at the 31-year-old voiceover artist's claim.

Insisting that the contestant was quite forceful in locking lips, the songstress said of the 'really uncomfortable' moment: 'I did not want to kiss him.'

Sophie explained to radio co-hosts Kyle Sandilands and Jackie 'O' Henderson: 'He said that I kissed him and that they cut it out.

'What happened is, I gave him a rose and pecked him to be polite, and he goes "Can I have a peck?" and I go, "That was a peck", and he grabbed my head and made me kiss him.

'I didn't really kiss him back and it made me feel really uncomfortable. So if they (producers) cut it out, that's probably why.

'I did not want to kiss him. The whole time, he made me feel uncomfortable.'

The former Bardot singer added that over time, she came to realise that Sam was simply on the show for fame, and not love.

Sophie said: 'It's always a performance for the camera, this guy. I realised he's there because he wants to be a star.'

The blonde beauty's comments came just moments after Sam claimed to Kyle and Jackie that his intimate moment with Sophie was cut out by producers.

'On my first date, we did kiss. They (the producers) just didn't film it. It was really great,' he said on-air.

Jackie interjected, asking why producers would cut out the pivotal scene.

'They filmed it. They just didn't show it. I think she kissed Jimmy (James) on the same episode,' Sam offered.

Thursday night's episode saw Sophie eliminate the Sydney-sider from the competition, of which five suitors remain.
Yuk. That just proves how gross Sam really is.

"likely winner" indeed., Stupid biased reporting.

I don't like Jarrod, but Sam's comment about him being likely to kill you because of his military background is a terrible thing to say.
yes that hits a raw nerve with me - already thought the guy was a twit but that truly sealed the deal. No coming back from there for me.[DOUBLEPOST=1507865072][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yuk. That just proves how gross Sam really is.
would have liked to see it - followed by Sophie burying her knee hard and him wearing his balls as earrings :)

yes that hits a raw nerve with me - already thought the guy was a twit but that truly sealed the deal. No coming back from there for me.[DOUBLEPOST=1507865072][/DOUBLEPOST]
would have liked to see it - followed by Sophie burying her knee hard and him wearing his balls as earrings :)

I would pay to watch that!

...I'd like them to video it so that I could put it on an endless loop in a Photoshop lol!... cheers.

Unless you have a resume or pedigree to back it up I figure ""Entrepreneur/Investor" translates to:

a) wants to be self-employed but have failed at everything attempted to date
b) has $10k life savings that they dabble in the stock market
c) maybe have their name on an investment property largely funded by the Bank Of Mum & Dad for tax minimisation purposes

Osher's doing a great job on this show, isn't he? Saw a headline the other day that I thought meant he was quitting hosting, but it was about quitting radio as he is so busy doing the Bachelorette and Bachelor. Hooray! I love how we have Osher and Pags giving both US motherships a real run for their money.

Unless you have a resume or pedigree to back it up I figure ""Entrepreneur/Investor" translates to:

a) wants to be self-employed but have failed at everything attempted to date
b) has $10k life savings that they dabble in the stock market
c) maybe have their name on an investment property largely funded by the Bank Of Mum & Dad for tax minimisation purposes

As a slight aside to this a word that really shits me is a mumpreneur - used to define a woman who starts a small business while raising a family. To me it sounds like your just a woman with kids earning some pocket money its not real work. I have this vision of a chauvinistic man coming up with this word one day when he walked in and saw his little woman sewing some pretty clothes for kids, and he wanders over and pats her on the head and says aww you are a mumpreneur... how cute.

I assume ......
entrepreneur = unemployed, just simple old unemployed, maybe a laborer
marketing = salesperson
James is the best 'catch', decent career, nice looking, sweet, no big fat ego, good humored, intelligent, appropriate age, and NO BAGGAGE, no ex, no kids, and good with money/figures.
Stu is nice enough, and rich, but LOTS of baggage

Having just enjoyed a five day retreat, I head off on a one week cruise on 25th October. Am I going to miss the finale of The Bachelorette as well? That I wouldn't be happy with.. :(

Back