Skip to main content

The Bachelor US

Lol, she is nuts. It's good entertainment but she wont last long. I think I like Raven, Alexis and Sarah so far....

I like Raven and Sarah. Vanessa is my favourite. She's very classy.

What about Liz though? I think she was just there to stir up drama.

I like Raven and Sarah. Vanessa is my favourite. She's very classy.

What about Liz though? I think she was just there to stir up drama.

Yeah, she was not genuine at all. I don't know if she just wanted her 15 minutes of fame for hooking up with him or what she was really hoping to achieve

I am 100% sure Nick won't choose Corinne at the end, but he won't last with anyone else until he gets her out of his system. That will include the "winner"

I am 100% sure Nick won't choose Corinne at the end, but he won't last with anyone else until he gets her out of his system. That will include the "winner"

I think he only has 5-6 left if I am not mistaken. Still waiting for Corinne to be eliminated, ha ha.

Have caught the odd episode of this here and there. In summary, this US bachelor is NOT a catch. None of these girls (including the cray one) deserve the be lumbered with him. Total drop kick. It's obvious he doesn't want to marry anyone, he wants to sleep around.

Entertainment Tonight spoiled that Rachel is the next Bachelorette. That means he probably chooses Vanessa (not orgasm-less nympho Raven). Vanessa, who may I add, IS TOO GOOD FOR HIM.

Little bit excited...

Saw an ad while watching finale of Survivor 35 - Ari's season is on free-to-air starting January 29.* I can't remember what channel they said, one of the 9's. 9life/94, I think - though it sounded like 9Love!

*I'm sure the ad said 29th! Even better, their website says Jan 2, 9 Life.

First ep in the US is 1st of Jan so it would be ‘same day’ on the 2nd

Yes! Free-to-air freaks, rejoice! It's on tomorrow, Tuesday 2nd, 7.30 pm on 94.
Yay, get rid of some of those House Hunter shows, where everything is so unique (no it isn't) and they must have hardwood floors and granite countertops and the bedrooms are so smarl and every small child is automatically going to throw themselves over the balcony down into the loungeroom. Kind of rivetting but annoying too. Might have to give Survivor a go after that outburst, lol.

Reactions: kxk
Yay, get rid of some of those House Hunter shows, where everything is so unique (no it isn't) and they must have hardwood floors and granite countertops and the bedrooms are so smarl and every small child is automatically going to throw themselves over the balcony down into the loungeroom. Kind of rivetting but annoying too. Might have to give Survivor a go after that outburst, lol.

Ha! Well, I have to thank Survivor, or I'd not have seen the ad and I'd not have known it was on... I love me some US Bachelor!

Am enjoying it, as usual. It helps that Arie is the lead, but Peter would have been good also. Maybe he'll get a run later on. It's not a total sea of blondes like Nick's season, so I can tell some of them apart, and I have a couple of favorites out of the starting gates. And US production has jazzed up the bachelor mansion with more lights and flowers and now runs in the show after the ad breaks with sparkly pretty overheads of the house, copying our excellent Australian innovatation. I'd watch it for the sparkly overheads alone!

TV is a disgusting wasteland of rubbish right now, with sport the only watchable stuff besides news and thankfully still some docos here and there....even Vikings isn't as cool now...

Anyway, so I happened upon this bit of fun....he seems rather lovely
And lots of quite interesting females, who actually I thought made our lot look rather skanky in comparison.
They all have better hair:) Aussie's need to up their hair game

Hahaha!!! Oh most definitely. Just read this to my husband and we had a good laugh about how spot on you are!!! He always likes to compare Escape to the Country with the US House Hunters shows. But this time, he puts on an American accent and says 'Well it's got nine bedrooms and a hover car garage which we wanted, it's $12,000, but I just don't think we could live somewhere with such a small bidet' ...

Reactions: kxk
Hahaha!!! Oh most definitely. Just read this to my husband and we had a good laugh about how spot on you are!!! He always likes to compare Escape to the Country with the US House Hunters shows. But this time, he puts on an American accent and says 'Well it's got nine bedrooms and a hover car garage which we wanted, it's $12,000, but I just don't think we could live somewhere with such a small bidet' ...
That's why I said smarl. Yes, Escape to the Country is a completely different beast. There'd be plenty who wouldn't have a clue as to the function of a bidet. They also don't get the concept of having a washer/dryer in the kitchen in the HH International shows and let's not go near a toilet that's in a separate room. As long as they have their cornices, sorry, crown moldings (their spelling). Actually, what they want is quite often too ridiculous for words.

OMG

I stumble upon, probably a repeat late at night when I couldn't sleep, FINALE
Oh, yeah I thought, I like seeing a finale, no need to be invested or anything.

And, FUCK.......alternate universe utter weirdness.
Fascinating viewing, phew....
And jilted girl recovers quick smart, hey presto new Bachelorette

Back