Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia

I have only watched bits of this, and the first drunk party and last night.
Aww, I like that pretty blonde girl - does she do some other TV show? They should definitely pick her for the Bachelorette.
She's seems very sweet but they didn't seem right, the Anna girl seems like the right chemistry is going on.
She also looks like somebody I have seen on TV before.

And the other one, erk first show I picked her for an early dump - and a horrible nose job

I think Ali would be great as the Bachelorette. I always prefer that format - the men aren't as openly desperate as the women!

Mum watches this so I'm blessed with seeing most of the episodes :rolleyes:, from what I've seen I cannot stand Ali. If any of those last three seemed fake it was her, she never seemed sincere in what she was saying and I always thought she went on to try to get a bachelorette spot.

Anywho, I hope Anna wins :D

OH NO!! I'm so sorry!!!! I didn't even think... Although I haven't watched last night's ep but heard the person that didn't get a rose (not naming in case I ruin it AGAIN for someone!) on the radio doing interviews!! So i guess I know who wins now! So sorry though..

No worries. If you really don't want to be spoiled you really should stay away from the froums.

I really didn't like Rochelle at the start - she seemed like she was really fake and trying to be too "posh" but she does seem a bit better now we've seen more of her. But I still don't think he should pick her.

I think (and hope!) he's going to pick Anna.

I love when these shows end and then you rush to Google whether they're still together hehe

If she wins I'm totally claiming that she is my second cousin, once removed. If not then I don't know her >.< lol

Truth is I wouldn't even notice her if I walked past her in the street. Well prior to bachelor.

If she wins I'm totally claiming that she is my second cousin, once removed. If not then I don't know her >.< lol

Has she had a nose job, bleachy?

Gawd this thing is taking forever, QI is on, can somebody post who wins please, go Anna.

I'm glad he chose who he did!
But what the hell was he wearing? lol and he looked weird without his stubble

So happy Anna won! Rochelle just does not seem genuine at all. The scenes where she ws meeting Tim's family was like something out of a fricken pageant! She was answering everything as if she was on stage in the Miss Outback Nowhere WA competition.. The connection between Anna and Tim was much more real. Good times!

So happy Anna won! Rochelle just does not seem genuine at all. The scenes where she ws meeting Tim's family was like something out of a fricken pageant! She was answering everything as if she was on stage in the Miss Outback Nowhere WA competition.. The connection between Anna and Tim was much more real. Good times!

Oh my gosh you and I are actually agreeing on something haha
I thought Tim's family was way more happy to see Anna as well, which made me think Tim had been telling them good things about her.

Oh my gosh you and I are actually agreeing on something haha
I thought Tim's family was way more happy to see Anna as well, which made me think Tim had been telling them good things about her.

Haha common ground! I just could not see what Tim saw in Rochelle at all.. That whole meet the family scene was just awkward. She was much more genuine in her explanations to camera about her feelings. I think she just automatically goes into pageant mode - trying to appear perfect and poised at all times. Everything was so much more relaxed during Anna's time (well everyone but Anna was relaxed!)

I agree.

Very happy to see Anna and Tim together at the end of the show.

How bad would it be competing with all those women and not knowing how it would pan out!
I imagine both Anna and Tim must be so pleased now that the final show has been aired and they can now continue their relationship openly.

Wishing them a great life together.

I agree.

Very happy to see Anna and Tim together at the end of the show.

How bad would it be competing with all those women and not knowing how it would pan out!
I imagine both Anna and Tim must be so pleased now that the final show has been aired and they can now continue their relationship openly.

Wishing them a great life together.

Excellent result then:)

And Topaz, it is so un-natural and unlikely - all those gorgeous women chasing a guy, pfft. It is the other way around in reality, unless your locked up in the BBhouse:)
So it just seems really weird the whole idea, I watched the 1st show and some of the last - was very surprised that Rochelle was there at the end, picked her as kind of creepy and an early boot. She also had no sex appeal, and Anna has that hotty sexy thing going on.

Did anyone watch 'After the final rose'? Cringeworthy, guilty pleasure TV at its finest.
So glad Tim chose Anna. I hope they have a long and happy relationship (although I have my doubts about relationships started on these shows...).

Yes I saw it. I hate how the runner up always has to question the Bachelor so closely. Your answer is: he can't bloody well say or show anything about who he likes because he's told not to!!! Suspense and "who will he choose" is the whole premise of the show!

I understand they want to get some closure though, so it would be hard.

Back