Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia

Yes I know it's terrible, but I do love my bad reality tv shows. Who is everyone going for? I love Rochelle, if Tim doesn't want her I'll have her.

...my wife loves that show and also 'Farmer wants a wife'... is that what it's called?... I tried to watch the both of them but quickly realised that it was probably 'a chick thing' lolol!... I don't dare try talking to her during those shows on the threat of instant death!... lolol!... cheers.

There is a thread already on this show but no one has posted for a while so it must be back a page or two. I hope he picks Anna.

If he doesn't choose Ali she will be a mess, poor girl looks at him with the googliest love eyes haha, I think he will go with Anna though! Always love her lipsticks too haha

*** spoiler alert ***

Umm they just had Rochelle from the bachelor on the Studio 10 as a model for the genie bra.

After the segment Sarah goes 'that's Rochelle from the bachelor, she misses out on Tim but gets to be a model for us' or something to that effect.

Ummmmmm Rochelle is still on the show guys! Pretty sure you are not supposed to reveal that. Seeing as though in the next ad break there's an ad trying to cause suspense about who he picks. Obviously not Rochelle.

Fun fact: Rochelle is my second cousin, once removed, don't really know her... But yeah.

I think it will be between Ali or Anna. I hope he chooses Anna - Ali is a stage five clinger crazy.

I don't watch the show anymore.

There's a poll at Reality Ravings where Ali is more popular than Anna, which I thought was odd.

Also, the American Bachelor just started on GO! yesterday if anybody's interested. Sean (from Emily's Bachelorette season) is the Bachelor.

*** spoiler alert ***

Umm they just had Rochelle from the bachelor on the Studio 10 as a model for the genie bra.

After the segment Sarah goes 'that's Rochelle from the bachelor, she misses out on Tim but gets to be a model for us' or something to that effect.

Ummmmmm Rochelle is still on the show guys! Pretty sure you are not supposed to reveal that. Seeing as though in the next ad break there's an ad trying to cause suspense about who he picks. Obviously not Rochelle.

Fun fact: Rochelle is my second cousin, once removed, don't really know her... But yeah.

Thanks for the goss!! No ofeense to your family at all, but Rochelle needed to go anyway. it's between Ali and Anna fo sho..

I would be SHOCKED if they weren't the final two.

They have to be, right? I go from thinking Ali is mental to loving her.. I almost actually want her to win, I think! Rochelle def needs to go this week though.. Anna's great but still.. She's never had a boyfriend and maybe it's just not quite her time.. I don't know!

Oh [MENTION=37211]Beebeebee[/MENTION], I was so strong and scrolled past the spoiler and then you gave it away in your response. Oh well, never mind. That's always a danger when you read forums.

Oh [MENTION=37211]Beebeebee[/MENTION], I was so strong and scrolled past the spoiler and then you gave it away in your response. Oh well, never mind. That's always a danger when you read forums.

OH NO!! I'm so sorry!!!! I didn't even think... Although I haven't watched last night's ep but heard the person that didn't get a rose (not naming in case I ruin it AGAIN for someone!) on the radio doing interviews!! So i guess I know who wins now! So sorry though..

Is was sad to see Ali go, good on her for holding it together for his sake. <3
I sure hope he doesnt pick Rochelle. From the start I have not felt she was genuine and I dont think she is who she is pretending to be. I think this is a game she is trying to 'win' but we will see what happens I guess.

Ok I have barely watched this show but I loved Ali! I thought she was so sweet and pretty, maybe she had a case of the Jades with her full on love declarations though, I wonder if that's what put him off. I thought he would choose her for sure. She was so upset, it made me sad for her. Then I just felt beyond pathetic.

Still... Ali, if you're reading this... call me!

Thanks for the goss!! No ofeense to your family at all, but Rochelle needed to go anyway. it's between Ali and Anna fo sho..

Haha no offence taken at all, I haven't watched the show, except for the episode where they went to her family other than that I have no idea what she is like. Haven't seen her since a family reunion when we were both little kids. I wouldn't have known her if I passed her in the street. My grandmother and her great grandfather came from a very large family. Plus her family live in WA and I am in NSW.

I would be SHOCKED if they weren't the final two.

Is was sad to see Ali go, good on her for holding it together for his sake. <3
I sure hope he doesnt pick Rochelle. From the start I have not felt she was genuine and I dont think she is who she is pretending to be. I think this is a game she is trying to 'win' but we will see what happens I guess.

I was suspecting Rochelle would go last night based on spoiler above. Perhaps Sarah didn't really know what she was talking about.

Ok I have barely watched this show but I loved Ali! I thought she was so sweet and pretty, maybe she had a case of the Jades with her full on love declarations though, I wonder if that's what put him off. I thought he would choose her for sure. She was so upset, it made me sad for her. Then I just felt beyond pathetic.

Still... Ali, if you're reading this... call me!

I agree, I thought she was super sweet. Its not the first time someone falls for someone on this show, its kinda what its about lol ;)
I think he will regret it later. I dont think Rochelle is there for the right reasons and The fact Anna has never had a boy friend is a concern. To bad for him, I thought they were super cute together.

I was suspecting Rochelle would go last night based on spoiler above. Perhaps Sarah didn't really know what she was talking about.
I'm not watching this series but read an interview with Ali yesterday afternoon on another site and the show's already finished as people were trying to find clues if she 'won' based on her replies. So maybe Sarah let the final winner slip inadvertently?

Back