Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2021

Forum bachelor/bachelorette?
Roses and thorns everwhere methinks. To great hilarity if its taken in good even spirit.

Personally I think the Bachelor in the 2021 series (the pilot guy) looks like a real little weasel. Not particularly handsome or suave at all. If he wasn't a pilot then he'd have nothing going for him...

This season is quite boring.

I don't even recall having seen that person who went home before.
Me either but then again when Jimmy calls their names at the rose ceremony I often have NO idea who most of them are. I only know the controversial or annoying ones.

Haha! It was quite bizarre! He said there was no 'spark' or 'connection' with her but I think whatever 'spark' or 'connection' there was died at the mere mention of babies. Hahaha! You can't tell me he feels 'something' for most of the others...like us he doesn't even know them (I'm sure he has an earpiece and the producers tell him their names). SO why single her out? Why not leave it for the rose ceremony and not give her a rose?

It was always going to be hard going up against the Olympics. Plus Beauty & Geek. I am starting to enjoy watching it, but really hope they bring in some 'intruders'...

Uhm... Next year is not good enough. Can Jimmy's season, find a male celebrity lead and have a series for later this year. Ratings will keep dropping and become unrecoverable at some point.

Just waiting for the 💩 to hit the fan with the sister and cousin there, and they're all spewing their guts about each other!

Last edited:
Well that was a load of rubbish. All those fake rubber lips widening In shock to make us think something huge was happening!
And it was just Tahnee deciding to leave . How come i keep getting sucked in 🙄

This show is getting worse and worse but I still watch it!

Remind me why Steph is still there...she HATES pilots and does not seem at all interested in anything other than Holly's demise. What a waste of time and energy.

Random double episode, with a newsflash telling us to keep watching.
They must be trying to wrap it up before it's axed.

So much toxicity, and right at the end some random girl steps forward and volunteers to leave. Jimmy doesn't seem to know her name, and they don't put it on the screen so we don't either.
321072473252a9b171304574bc6f34f7.gif

Was it Tahnee or Tatum who left Wed night? Never heard of either of them before so I guess it doesn't matter which one it was...might as well have been Murgatroyd for me.

Thought the same about the double ep…it’s like let’s get rid of this crap ASAP.

Random girl leaving was hilarious! I don’t think anyone knew who she was except that I think I heard one girl say her name was Bec? But it could have been Murgatroyd.

Speaking of random departures…are there usually this many who throw in the towel? Or are they being ‘encouraged’ to leave to put everyone out of their misery relatively quickly?

Perhaps Murgatroyd thought she was making a stand by leaving, so that she could tell herself that she was never dumped.
It was funny being told by Sierah how how hot and tall she was, moments before being dumped, then the potty-mouthed exit.

I rarely buy into the romance of these shows, but this season in particular seems especially clinical.
There is no connection between any of them, and if Jimmy is suddenly head over heels in love with one by the end, they haven't sold that journey to us.
Unless it was meant to be Brooke, who did seem quite sweet.

It was Tahnee who left on Wednesday (well, i think it was)
When I saw it was on for 2 or so hours last night, I gave it a miss and had an early night. I'll tackle it this morning.
It's so funny we, and Jimmy, and probably half the girls still don't know who's who! 😂
And I'm looking forward to the "potty mouth" bit. Probably will be the the most entertaining part of this flop of a show 🤪

Last edited:
Back