Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2016

I guess it is nice that he followed his heart. Love is not always convenient and it would be so easy to just pick the pretty local girl who is mad for him, but instead he went with the harder option in lieu of settling. I guess he must really love her...

Persistence pays off ladies.

Isn't old richie going into business eastern states, something about fashion, and maybe a pub or something i heard.
He wants the profile over here, he is a skank

He has no idea what life will be like with a kid. It's not all adventure and fun - it's bloody hard.. How can you promise your life to someone who you have probably spent a total of 5 days alone with? Hope the kid hates him...lol

Gross, how gross now you know all the sleaze between these 2 has been real sleaze and he has just continued for the TV

Taking on a child is a big deal and full kudos to Richie for doing so. Alex did have a good angle in it all with Dick being her son's best friend as he already has a father. My stepdad and I are very close actually. Umm we will see though...

That ring is shit.

Looks like some Bali knock off but it's fancy cos they tried to make it look like the Chanel logo.

Let's have a sweep. The prize is a a copy of Fatal Attraction on DVD.

I'll start:
4 weeks - davidftw

Feel free to add your prediction on how long this union will last and/or he hooks up with Nikki.

Back