Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2016

Ah haha...Richie says his lines looking away from Nikki to the right, she's delivering to him right into the eyes.

The two cult members were Megan and Keira while Megan and Alex are the divorced ones. Megan's new love is Tiffany but I don't know who she is!! I kind of wish she had hooked up with someone as messy as herself.
Oh, thanks. I wondered if it was Tiffany. I'd forgotten about Keira temporarily lol. She got less than 15 minutes from me.

It's got to be for show! I'm totally on board with the DailyFail article that said Alex made a deal with the producers to be in the final two.

Hopefully! If he's still weighing it up then I'm going to say neither is the girl for him.

Yeah, I can believe it too, it's the only way to me that explains Richie stringing along a single mum!

I hope they at least try to keep us guessing with editing and cutting between convos as he declares his love. It's kind of boring how as soon as we see the first girl get out of the car we know the result.

I really wish Alex would do away with that beige top she wears in the individual narrative to camera. It just doesn't work with her skin tone and hair.

I wouldn't be surprised if there Alex did have at least a vested interest in being on the show. I wonder if the Producers were salivating at a Sam / Snez situation two years running, or at least bluffing that way.

Wow, this is getting rather gross, I had know idea he gets to string them along until the bitter end and that is just all kinds of ichy.
It would be more civilised if they stopped it about 5 girls back, the slobbering is yuck when he knows it is just for tv.

Back