Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2016

Chemistry is there for Niki, they look in love or lust anyway. I see no real connection with Alex
And Mum votes Niki, and she knows Richie is way too immature for a kid, Mum knows her son is big dorky boy, he aint stepdad material.

Maybe it is Nikki - I just find her so hard to handle it's hard to notice any "connection" between them, but good teeth.

Or it was Alex, but Mummy has put the kabosh on that one![DOUBLEPOST=1473933782][/DOUBLEPOST]
bye bye Alex. OMG he said Nikki looks beautiful..lol Mum just wants a girl who won't take her little boy away

They can take it in turns to take him to potty.

I know this is just the formula for the show and I guess meeting the parents is a big deal for some but it feels slightly irksome to watch, as though mum gets the final say. Maybe I'm just projecting though.

It's weird that there were two women this year who grew up in a cult. Makes me wonder if something is amiss with people who go on a show like this! Richie kind of acts like he grew up in a cult tbh. Also two young divorcees seems strange, but I guess that's normal enough these days.

I'm convinced he made a slip up, and it's Alex. Which seems unbelievable. A blindside? Most people would be backing Nikki.

Slip-up in terms of giving the result away...but yeah slip-up works both ways lol

Richie knows who he is choosing right?! He isn't really weighing it up with a list is he? That's just for the show. Surely...

It's got to be for show! I'm totally on board with the DailyFail article that said Alex made a deal with the producers to be in the final two.

It's like Ben's mum, on the US Season - basically implying her son is a difficult toddler to the women threatening to take her boy away from her. Mind you, Ben and Rich...

This is what I repulsive about the show, the fact it must be clear quite early who you want, and so it is all scripted for most of the series.
All make believe farting around.
We all know how people feel about people and how it happens, chemistry happens quickly...then you spend a year or so finding out they are wankers, then 2nd year is getting rid of them. Or, it lasts.

It's weird that there were two women this year who grew up in a cult. Makes me wonder if something is amiss with people who go on a show like this! Richie kind of acts like he grew up in a cult tbh. Also two young divorcees seems strange, but I guess that's normal enough these days.
Was the other one the one who has 'teamed' up with Megan?

Back