Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

Not so rare at all, it's what happens with most humans when they get into a program they watch, or a sports team they follow etc. That's why I don't go to sporting forums etc because I'm not into it and I don't know why people care about it so much. But I don't go there and tell them that.

It's pretty normal for instance to have a favourite BB contestant and get knickers in a knot about others.

Just because someone doesn't like something, or feel superior because they don't care, they should just not watch it, not come and scoff in a forum that's obviously for people who do enjoy it. So yeah I do think it's unnecessary and I found your slag term to be telling.

Why do you always ask such silly redundant questions? :p

I find all reality shows 'ridiculous' (some more than others), it's part of their appeal and I include Big Brother in that. :) But I really don't enjoy the faux romance element that some shows rely heavily on such as the bachie. It bores to me tears, I have no interest in it whatsoever hence why I lean more to shows like BB and Survivor where that is rarely the focus and general human interactions takes precedence instead.

I ask that question so i can tell you that i agree with you that the bachelor is realy silly. Love is dead. It was obviously a leading question.

Not so rare at all, it's what happens with most humans when they get into a program they watch, or a sports team they follow etc. That's why I don't go to sporting forums etc because I'm not into it and I don't know why people care about it so much. But I don't go there and tell them that.

It's pretty normal for instance to have a favourite BB contestant and get knickers in a knot about others.

Just because someone doesn't like something, or feel superior because they don't care, they should just not watch it, not come and scoff in a forum that's obviously for people who do enjoy it. So yeah I do think it's unnecessary and I found your slag term to be telling.
I meant rare as in not taking reality TV too seriously.
I won't touch the slag comment as he's dug his grave with that one.

Snez.

Well love is dead to me.

ya know there is some pretty cool artwork if you google image "love is dead". Do you believe love can be resurrected or reincarnated, or is once it is dead it is dead?

And he will pick Lana.

ya know there is some pretty cool artwork if you google image "love is dead". Do you believe love can be resurrected or reincarnated, or is once it is dead it is dead?

And he will pick Lana.

I hold hope that love can be resurrected. If i didn't have hope then i would have no reason for living.

I read somewhere .. The fb group I think.
Sarah's family lives in toorak .
I'm pretty sure she just took him to mornington for the date beforehand

I hold hope that love can be resurrected. If i didn't have hope then i would have no reason for living.

So think of it as love being in a coma for you at the moment. The machines might need to nourish it and keep it ticking away in the background, but there is always the possibility it will re-awaken :)[DOUBLEPOST=1442124537][/DOUBLEPOST]
I read somewhere .. The fb group I think.
Sarah's family lives in toorak .
I'm pretty sure she just took him to mornington for the date beforehand
They do seem like a Toorak kinda family :)

They were different kind of tears, tears of empathy/sympathy and indignation from those who've invested themselves in these girls 'fate'. Somewhat similar to the emotion elicited from watching romantic comedies, soaps, etc...

I'll only get any enjoyment if the bachelor rejects all of them, which should result in all hell breaking loose (no happy ending for any of the ladies in question). hahaha The aftermath will be provide plenty of lulz worthy material many days after the event of that I'm sure. I wanna pour scorn at ridiculousness of it all not join in the lovefest and get behind one of the contenders for the bachies heart. *spew*
Ha ha ha. Is it wrong to say I was genuinely entertained by your post? Valahalla, indeed.

No it doesn't. Do you even understand what trolling is? Because I don't think you do.

Of course I do. No need to get defensive.

Everything you post is calculated to get a reaction. Whether you believe it or not, who can tell, you're likely to post the opposite a few posts later.
It happens all the time, but specifically in relation to this thread, waltzing into a Bachelor thread to post "The Bachelor is silly. Love is dead" is both attention-seeking and poking for a reaction. You want people to argue with you. Which is fine, it's what you do :)

Lol did you forget about Estelle-gate Con? :p

post-8794-1403702267.gif

:whistling:

Of course I do. No need to get defensive.

Everything you post is calculated to get a reaction. Whether you believe it or not, who can tell, you're likely to post the opposite a few posts later.
It happens all the time, but specifically in relation to this thread, waltzing into a Bachelor thread to post "The Bachelor is silly. Love is dead" is both attention-seeking and poking for a reaction. You want people to argue with you. Which is fine, it's what you do :)

No, I honestly don't think you know what trolling is. I just post my opinions that is all. The Bachelor is silly. I mean surely no one takes this show seriously? I don't post stuff to get a reaction. I post stuff because i want to share my opinions and debate with other posters.

Back