Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

I saw the ad for Sam frost bachelorette. Know nothing of her, or her season with Bach from last year, is she a good bachelorette?
Yes she's quite like Heather but less intellectual more country girl.

I'm a bit disappointed they didnt pick Lisa (who imo is soooo sexy) but the only logical bachie had to be Sam.

Emily's face just dropped. You can see she realises she is far from the top 3 prediction she places herself in earlier during the night.

That's got to burn!

Yes she's quite like Heather but less intellectual more country girl.

I'm a bit disappointed they didnt pick Lisa (who imo is soooo sexy) but the only logical bachie had to be Sam.

Ooo then I'll def like her.

I'll prob need to google Lisa. But you tend to have good taste in women so I believe you.

I saw the ad for Sam frost bachelorette. Know nothing of her, or her season with Bach from last year, is she a good bachelorette?
She's likeable and entertaining. Has a fun, sometimes infectious personality. Girly and a bit dorkish to use her own word. Not sure I can see her doing the job that Sam currently is (with her own stamp on it), but I'd definitely watch her try.

Ooo then I'll def like her.

I'll prob need to google Lisa. But you tend to have good taste in women so I believe you.
964551-02d16a74-4ff9-11e4-9bf2-523a93f69707.jpg

I actually couldn't watch the final few episodes because she was so upset.
I probably won't this season either, you're basically breaking hearts at that point.
She has a bf though so hopefully he doesn't hurt her!

I just looked up some of the guys in the bachelorette and some are pretty impressive!

As much as I think emily is a major bitch and is deluded to think no one thinks she is what Sam said, I kind of think she does hide.

I don't know. I can't even explain myself. But that whole convo with Sam, all I saw was a person who would get quite defensive and the insecurities were there just hidden behind this bitchy-tough-girl-I-don't-show-emotion face.

As bitxhy as she is, I do hope she has a great support at home. This is going to be awful for her.

As much as I think emily is a major bitch and is deluded to think no one thinks she is what Sam said, I kind of think she does hide.

I don't know. I can't even explain myself. But that whole convo with Sam, all I saw was a person who would get quite defensive and the insecurities were there just hidden behind this bitchy-tough-girl-I-don't-show-emotion face.

As bitxhy as she is, I do hope she has a great support at home. This is going to be awful for her.

Puts up a shield to protect herself from getting hurt?

964551-02d16a74-4ff9-11e4-9bf2-523a93f69707.jpg

I actually couldn't watch the final few episodes because she was so upset.
I probably won't this season either, you're basically breaking hearts at that point.
She has a bf though so hopefully he doesn't hurt her!

I just looked up some of the guys in the bachelorette and some are pretty impressive!
She is gorgeous! Based on looks only, yeah she would be a hot bachelorette.

It is def going to get more emotional now. It's sad either way. This will be the first bachelor I have watched from beginning to end. Maybe.

Puts up a shield to protect herself from getting hurt?
Or hurt in the past has moulded her to the person she is now... I don't know. But her disappointment on being single for 6 months etc... Maybe she is brushing off hurt... I don't know. I'm not making sense

That was intense!

Well I've commentated mostly to myself. How sad! Lol.

Emily needs to reevaluate herself and honestly reflect. You cannot edit that.

Ebru is def going next. Send her home
I went to bed with thirty minutes to go so have only just watched the last bit now. I think Emily does need to re-evaluate and reflect. I'm pleased that Sam had the 'talk' with her, however she didn't seem to get it at all. In many ways Nina is more Sam's type than her, going by the little time he spends with everyone. @hooleydooley, I agree re Sam. Not an attractive person to me either. @Frankyfurt, yes, you could be right. Those three but not necessarily in that order for me. Like Reepbot I think I'm team Sarah now.

Sam and sweet Sarah's :angelic: date and kiss was the best thing i have ever seen on a reality tv show since Cat confessed her feelings to Lawson on the hamster wheel. It was just ever so magical and sweet!

Lol at Emily. I have never seen someone be so wrong so often. It was so funny to watch her say something in the confessionals then the complete opposite happening in the show. You know, i could say something about vulnerability and all that. But sometimes a bitch is just a bitch.

Rachel is as forgettable as her predecessor. Lana seems nice. Got that doe eyed look going on, but also had that natural conversation flow with Sam. That contrasted with Rachel who seemed to be playing twenty questions with him.

Sam and sweet Sarah's :angelic: date and kiss was the best thing i have ever seen on a reality tv show since Cat confessed her feelings to Lawson on the hamster wheel. It was just ever so magical and sweet!

Lol at Emily. I have never seen someone be so wrong so often. It was so funny to watch her say something in the confessionals then the complete opposite happening in the show. You know, i could say something about vulnerability and all that. But sometimes a bitch is just a bitch.

Rachel is as forgettable as her predecessor. Lana seems nice. Got that doe eyed look going on, but also had that natural conversation flow with Sam. That contrasted with Rachel who seemed to be playing twenty questions with him.
Yes

Just on Sarah: I think she's the sweetest and I think Sam knows that on paper she's a good and practical option for him...there just seems to be something missing though. A spark maybe in my eyes? A lot of their conversations come across a bit awkward almost for me? I don't know. There's just something that doesn't seem 100% right there but I say Sam would be trying to overlook it and give it time given he knows Sarah is a lovely girl and a practical option for him. She'll go far, but I'm not sure about winning.

Just on Sarah: I think she's the sweetest and I think Sam knows that on paper she's a good and practical option for him...there just seems to be something missing though. A spark maybe in my eyes? A lot of their conversations come across a bit awkward almost for me? I don't know. There's just something that doesn't seem 100% right there but I say Sam would be trying to overlook it and give it time given he knows Sarah is a lovely girl and a practical option for him. She'll go far, but I'm not sure about winning.

She doesn't make him laugh as much as Heather or Snez? I think he loves to laugh. Has a silly sense of humour.

She doesn't make him laugh as much as Heather or Snez? I think he loves to laugh. Has a silly sense of humour.

Maybe. I think it's just a "flow" thing. That's nothing against Sarah...some people just click better together naturally. I thought their kiss was very sweet, but some of their conversations have me cringing a bit and I can't fully put my finger on why. I do think on a logical level Sam knows Sarah would be a good (probably the best) option for him so I think he's going to keep trying there and not leave any stones unturned.

Back