Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

I find that pretty suss and to be completely honest, unfair.
Emily dug her own hole with the show so why are they muzzling her? People have had their feelings about Emily for a long time, hearing her speak to the media won't make that much difference.

I don't think they want her going on a rampage and saying anything that could hurt Sam's image or some of the favourite girls like Snez. I also have no idea whether the fight involving Emily/Bec/Nina/Snez happened but they wouldn't want suggestions out there that it did because then the production would look like liars.

Oh ok, well I'll try and find the source, not that we don't have contradictions everywhere this season!
I definitely know he tried out for TBL though, but it's possible I've gotten Sam mixed up with one of the guys on Bachelorette!

It's hard to keep up with the stories out there. Even if I go by my usual average and believe 15-20% it's still confusing.

I don't think we can judge Lana when Sam applied for TBL and also was a Bachelor reject from last year's applications!
Sam applying for a job as a trainer for TBL and to be a Bachelor isn't quite the same as NOT auditioning but getting a place ...
I didn't really pick up on Emily being very drunk but I definitely thought that Sam was a "bit" drunk when he went to meet the Intruders. His eyes were bloodshot and he was having difficulty standing still. Emily seems to never run out of reasons to explain her unpleasant behaviour.
I think he was a little shocked and hadn't been expecting to have to do meet & greets that night. It must be a bit of an unnerving experience anyway .. so to be dropped in it with ok stand here - here they come ... with no warning ...your mind would be reeling! As he's developed rapport with the other girls he would have been concerned for them but then once he saw Lana probably excited about new prospects ... but uncertain ... and nervous ... after all once again he MIGHT be meeting "THE ONE"

Emily wasn't drunk ... I maintain she sounded snuffly - as if she'd been crying ... probably had a big whine and a cry on Ebru's shoulders ... probably got told to pack her bags and get in the car and bundled out of there with little or no sympathy ... she didn't get her own way, she didn't like it .. she threw a tanty and walked out ... if she even thought for one second he'd go after her after their little chat she was deluded

I find that pretty suss and to be completely honest, unfair.
Emily dug her own hole with the show so why are they muzzling her? People have had their feelings about Emily for a long time, hearing her speak to the media won't make that much difference.
yes but they don't know if she might spill the beans on some aspect of production - and they'd be VERY concerned she'd talk about this dustup between Snez and Nina that supposedly almost got physical ... they have to protect the ones still in there - especially if Snez in the ultimate winner ... they don't want it coming out she nearly took a swipe at Nina ... wouldn't be too great for the brand and you'd see The Bachelor going the way of BB post turkeyslap

with all the bs flying about how ARE we supposed to keep things straight in our heads? thanks for correcting that one though - I would have run with it lol ;)
Don't get used to it, I'm not wrong often therefore when I am I acknowledge it!!! :p

I'm just disappointed, Emily being shut up means there's stuff they don't want the public knowing, I'm a-ok if that's Nina but if Snez did conduct herself that way I'd be extremely disappointed.
It will all come out in the woodwork eventually anyway, safe to say there will be no reunion this year!

So I think Emily should spill the beans on the dramas going on behind the camera for us. She has nothing to lose now.
I think you'll find that she sells her story to the highest bidder once the contractual period runs out ... which is probably day after finale show is aired ;)

OR if she says nothing you might find her popping up in some minor role somewhere on your screens next year ...

Just listening to Emily's radio interview with Kyle and Jackie now. Very interesting. She comes across a lot better than we have seen on the show.

I don't know what to think with Emily. I don't like the thought of them banning her from interview either. Or is that even true?
Or is it just her only doing the interviews she wants to?
Was there really a massive fight in the house and was there really 'bullying' or just a difference of opinion?
Just because one person backs up the other doesn't make it bullying.
At this point I find it really hard to believe about the physical stuff - especially when they say it 'nearly' happened. How does that mean the producers aren't fulfilling their duty of care?
When Emily says things like you wouldn't believe how he behaved, for instance, that part just sounds like sour grapes.
The fact that Emily isn't owning ANY of her comments on the show make me doubt her, I have to admit, so as much as I find any sort of gag-order distateful, I find it hard to take her seriously.

with thanks to @Isee for the link
here's an article from The Age.com.au

Bachelor contestant Emily Simms storms off set during rose ceremony
Date
August 26, 2015 - 9:40PM

Bhakthi Puvanenthiran
Digital Entertainment and Lifestyle Editor

After a dull dismissal of Bec Chin, and a by-the-book date with Sarah McKay, the Bachelor has brought intruders in to spice up the season. But it was the departure of Emily Simms during the rose ceremony that had tongues wagging.

Simms was in the bottom two of the ceremony with wedding planner Nina Rolleston when she stormed off set during Wednesday night's episode.

Article%20Lead%20-%20wide999772137gj8lc1image.related.articleLeadwide.729x410.gj8l49.png1440599737938.jpg-620x349.jpg

Emily Simms provided rare reprieve from the niceties of The Bachelor.

Prior to the ceremony, Wood had informed Simms that he considered her "not a goof" and too concerned with glitz and glamour. He had also mocked Simms for wearing a scarf to a group breakfast date earlier in the show.

Wood also revealed that the final rose was "always" intended for Rolleston.

In a post-departure interview Simms said that it made her feel sick that she left before Rolleston.

Article%20Lead%20-%20wide999772137gj8ljqimage.related.articleLeadwide.729x410.gj8l49.png1440599737938.jpg-620x349.jpg

Emily Simms prior to leaving the rose ceremony.

Earlier in the episode, intruders Lana Jeavons-Fellows and Rachel Moore appeared during a cocktail party.

Jeavons-Fellows introduced herself as a "spontaneous, adventurous and happy" 27-year-old and complimented Bachelor Sam Wood on his bravery for taking part in the show. why does that intro make me think of a bouncey cheerleader "Hi I'm Jacqui I'm bouncey and spontaneous I can kick real high Do you want to see me shake my pompoms?"

Intruder Moore describes herself as a food blogger who can't cook. The pair exchanged small talk about pets and hometowns after which Moore said that "she officially believed in love at first sight". Ohhh myyyyyy giddy aunt!!!

She also explained that people have varied responses to meeting her because she has "resting b**chface, which if you don't know what that means it's when your face is relaxed but you look like a b***ch." ahhh the old "resting bitchface" strikes again - remember Lisa from last series of BBAU ... she mentioned it .. however have to say these days she seems so happy with life with Jake I haven't seen evidence of it.

Jeavons-Fellows and Moore created a flurry of nervous energy in the house, sparking a debate about whether they had given themselves enough time to "create a connection" with Sam. nooo production sparked the "debates" aka set up 2 bachelorettes on a sofa and tell them you must talk about this right now - and act natural about it

The intrusion came after Bec Chin decided to left the show without having to appear at a rose ceremony.

Wood told Chin he did not think of her as more than a fun friend, and a tearful Chin departed without farewelling her housemates.
yeah well actually since production kindly allowed Jacinda to say goodbye to the other girls don't you think they gave Bec that same opportunity? maybe not Emily because of the way she handled herself - but Bec departed with grace and I think they would have

Just listening to Emily's radio interview with Kyle and Jackie now. Very interesting. She comes across a lot better than we have seen on the show.
Yeah and she's quite different on social media as well, I think that show just brought out the worst in her and she's probably got a fair few things to process before looking for Mr Right.

Nothing is one sided and the reactions of Heather/Sarah in the rose ceremony showed faces to me of people who were caught in the middle and looked rattled.

quite a few of the other girls have said 'she's really lovely' ... and she might well be. She's just handled this whole thing badly from whoa to go. It has always been her to have the bitchy aside comments ... the frosty looks ...

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth 18h18 hours ago
Before you go out and troll any of the Bachelorettes tonight... Have a read of this. http://youngbloodsocial.tumblr.com/post/85107894725/the-reality-of-reality-tv… @TheBachelorAU #BachelorAU

quote from it:
upload_2015-8-27_14-43-42.png

So, Sam has said that him and his chosen girl have been meeting eachother every fortnight. How is this possible if Lana has been overseas?

Also, so many people have been blocked from the official IG and FB for the show when they say they have inside info that Snez won.
Snez has also blocked people who say this and deleted their comments.

The official pages havent done this when people said Lana wins.

I still dont believe Lana wins.

'The other girls definitely feel threatened': The Bachelor Sam Wood feeds intruder Lana Jeavons-Fellows noodles during group date in sneak peek for new episode
By Amy Croffey for Daily Mail Australia

She's hasn't even been on the show a week, but Lana Jeavons-Fellows has already marked her territory much to her fellow bachelorettes' annoyance. ewww did she run around lifting her leg on the furniture?? shame on her!!! heaven forbid I raise the topic of golden showers in here ... (soz - couldn't resist ... promise I'll behave from here on ...)

The intruder, who gatecrashed proceedings on Wednesday night's The Bachelor Australia, tramples all over their hopes and dreams on Thursday night's show with her constant cosying up to Sam Wood. is it gatecrasher or datecrasher ... intruder is sooo BBAU ...

The 35-year-old seems totally taken by the 27-year-old communications assistant in a promo for upcoming episode, and even takes the chemistry between them to the next level by feeding her some noodles in the dark during a group date.

2BB1CA8E00000578-3212161-image-a-34_1440642591839.jpg

Can't she feed herself? Sam Wood feeds Lana Jeavons-Fellows noodles on Thursday night's episode of The Bachelor Australia, which annoys the rest of the girls ohhhh how sexy & flirtatious - I mean - every girl wants her mouth stuffed full of noodles in the dark on live tv right?

2BB1CAA400000578-3212161-image-a-35_1440642632285.jpg

Chemistry: The 35-year-old seems totally taken by the 27-year-old communications assistant in the promo for the upcoming show

'Are you two feeding each other?' one disgruntled contestant asks in the clip.

'She got right in there,' Ebru says of Lana, who counts model Laura Dundovic among one of her best friends. yeah we got that ... we got that yesterday, the day before and a week ago WE GET IT ALREADY!!!!

Lana knows only too well that she has dazzled the land Down Under's most eligible Bachelor, and boasts about her spot in the competition.

2BB1CA9300000578-3212161-image-a-36_1440642646449.jpg

Holding hands: Lana wastes no time in marking her territory

'I think I'm gaining ground quite quickly,' she says.

'I think the other girls definitely feel threatened.'

Emily's arch nemesis, Nina, feels particularly peeved by Lana's fast moves on Sam and doesn't hold back when it comes to revealing her feelings.

2BB1CAAA00000578-3212161-image-a-38_1440642678943.jpg

'Lana has crossed the line': Emily's arch nemesis, Nina, feels particularly peeved by Lana's fast moves on Sam

'Lana has crossed the line. She just seems extremely comfortable with Sam,' Nina says. omg HOW DARE SHE lol - feeling threatened Nins?

Despite Heather and Snezana looking like his firm favourites, Sam is not ruling out giving the new lady in his life his final rose.

'Who knows, we could be the ones to end up together at this really late stage of the game,' he says. doesn't this signal NOT happening?

2BB1CAAF00000578-3212161-image-a-37_1440642661688.jpg

11849242_1708035982761276_647311993_n.jpg

• emilysbeautyspot Sheena... Thank you so much for sending me love and support wrapped up in the cutest bunch of flowers! Was such a surprise to open my door and see them there! You've been so good to me and so supportive... Thanks lovely! Never felt more loved than I do right now. This experience has shown me how many special people I have in my life, who will defend me no end, who will be there for me whenever I need, who love me, know the real me, and have been hurt by this experience just in seeing me hurt. Love you all.

i'm seeing comments on instagram that Sam's mate spilled the beans that
Snez
won

I saw a comment on
Snez
's instagram "oh honey I hope what I heard today was true you deserve "

nothing at the DM yet ... but wait for it! lol

Back