Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2020 - Locky version

What a dickhead
And idiot
Irena has to discernible personality
Bella too young and beautiful for dipshit

What was that?! And that ring, my god... I loves yaz both, and here's a friendship ring.
I believe they're now called 'promise rings'...whatever that means...

And is he going to come clean with Irena that he 'fell in love' with Bella too?

Reactions: kxk
What a sloppy mess.
Where was the surprise? We all knew it would be Irena.
Locky bawling was one of the most pathetic things I've seen in ages. YOU are doing the dumping, YOU are the idiot who thinks you can fall in love with two people equally, so deal with it.
"I love ya" is the new "Youse".

What a sloppy mess.
Where was the surprise? We all knew it would be Irena.
Locky bawling was one of the most pathetic things I've seen in ages. YOU are doing the dumping, YOU are the idiot who thinks you can fall in love with two people equally, so deal with it.
"I love ya" is the new "Youse".

A show for the uneducated illiterates of this world..

Irena seems like a good person. It would be nice if they genuinely were happy together. I don't think the edit gave a very good indication of their 'love'. Maybe because Bella was more charismatic (a bit like when Georgia Love picked some other fellow in the end, and Matty J was let down, and then went on to be the Bachelor...) and more dramatic, she got more airtime. I actually was really surprised when he picked Irena. I'd noticed during their last date he couldn't seem to make himself even look at her much of the time, whereas he was all over Bella and gazing deep in her eyes, etc. Probably deliberate edit. God, imagine having to carry on pretending you just love the outdoors, looong hikes, and shooting through mud, though!

Irena seems ordinary but nice (there's nothing wrong with that). She may have lacked some of the charisma and fire of the others but maybe that's what Locky decided he wanted? Attractive caring wife, kids, white picket fence etc. Who knows?

I'm a sucker for a love story but these types of shows mostly let me down as it doesn't seem that many of them survive past a few months. I suppose it's because they really never get to know each other given the nature of the format and when the reality of everyday life takes over they often find that who they've ended up with is not the person they thought they were.

Haha...I have to admit I didn't really watch the last dates...I just couldn't look at them and so I read the forum and just listened.

Well done to that publicist for getting every cliche tick the box photo into the article. suit, topless, uniform, baby, dog, sporty. :rolleyes:

Back