Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2018

I just happened to be listening to that in the car this morning. I was surprised he put that out there so bluntly.

So 3 months means Ali can dump Taint on Valentines Day?

It is good timing if that is the case. Just before filming of the next season of The Bachelor where Taite can be the lead.

I still think what Honey Badger did was wrong, but I kind of agree with him that if you're not in love with anyone, it's cruel and pointless to put them through the whole rigmarole until you're allowed to break up.

I still think what Honey Badger did was wrong, but I kind of agree with him that if you're not in love with anyone, it's cruel and pointless to put them through the whole rigmarole until you're allowed to break up.

I'm going to assume that the contestants probably have the same stipulation in their contracts?? Not very certain but it would make sense.

On the scale of irrelevance, Grant tops them all. If it wasn't for his thing with Ali, no one would remember him at all.

It was bad enough that he went after Queen Ali. His rude comments about Matty J crosses the line for me!!

Pretty sure Ali said it best. He just wants attention.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ss-Todd-King-hints-finding-love-Bachelor.html

NO. I repeat, NO!.

I refuse to watch another series with a boring lead. Hopefully it is not Todd because I most definitely won't be watching. I skipped Nick's season because of the bad casting choice and I will do the same with Todd if he gets chosen as the lead.

I always liked him. I don't mind "boring" if it's replaced by "nice". and he seems to be. He is the only one I would have chosen out of that season.

I always liked him. I don't mind "boring" if it's replaced by "nice". and he seems to be. He is the only one I would have chosen out of that season.

Ali fits that "boring" but "nice" criteria and look what a disaster her season turned out to be. I can't watch another boring lead who is in it to boost their followers. Going to miss Todd's season completely if he is chosen.

Ali fits that "boring" but "nice" criteria and look what a disaster her season turned out to be. I can't watch another boring lead who is in it to boost their followers. Going to miss Todd's season completely if he is chosen.

That is true, Ali was "boring" but "nice".
I can't think of anyone who could save this show at the moment, the Honey Badger damaged any "credibility" it ever had (which was never high, but now everyone knows it's a joke show). Sophie certainly didn't help either ("faded celebrity chooses someone for money for 5 minutes").

That is true, Ali was "boring" but "nice".
I can't think of anyone who could save this show at the moment, the Honey Badger damaged any "credibility" it ever had (which was never high, but now everyone knows it's a joke show). Sophie certainly didn't help either ("faded celebrity chooses someone for money for 5 minutes").

That's why they need to start out fresh with a lead who is not looking to boost his social profile. Choose someone who is unknown to the public to get credibility back. Choosing a past contestant is a horrible idea.

Todd's a bit above being The Bachelor imho. He's a bit of a unicorn with his fabulous hair and genuinely nice personality. The girls who put themselves up for the show are self absorbed, thirsty wannabes looking for Instagram followers. He deserves better than that

Todd's a bit above being The Bachelor imho. He's a bit of a unicorn with his fabulous hair and genuinely nice personality. The girls who put themselves up for the show are self absorbed, thirsty wannabes looking for Instagram followers. He deserves better than that

Are you saying that Todd is not a wannabee looking for Instagram followers? I disagree entirely with your sentiment.

I would think that he would have no trouble finding someone in the real world so why subject himself to going on this show? That's right - fame and Instagram followers.

Reactions: Lyf
Back