Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2018

...I may cop some flak for saying this but after watching that interview I feel that Nick was honest enough to do the right thing and not pick either girl to be honest... if after all of those weeks that he felt that he hadn't felt or found true 'love' in his heart then why not pick neither?... as he said... why go through 3 months (in doing the Media circus in other words) of pretending to have found 'true love' just for the tabloids etc?... and to then have to tell the woman that you picked that you don't really 'love' her just to hurt her even more... why do that to her just to please TV Producers and Tabloid Magazines?... at least he was honest enough to admit it...

IMO: He knew early on that none of them were the one, but continued with the charade.

IMO: He knew early on that none of them were the one, but continued with the charade.

...yes I agree but I still feel that it was mainly when the '3 witches' went all at the same time Kaz... as I said... he probably thought that one of those 3 might have been his match and when they went he probably thought... "bugger!... how do I get out of this place?"... they most likely then waved his contract in his face and from then on he just went through the motions most likely... I may not be right but that's what I think anyway lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Just one more point. Regarding the Kokoda trip being planned a year in advance...If Channel 10 knew he would be out of the country for the finale why did they start broadcasting the bachelor when they did? Nick said they filmed 6 months ago. Normally there is only about 3 months between finishing filming and the finale. That seems a bit weird to me.

The girls on HYBPA on Monday said the finale was filmed 3 months ago. Dunno when it started though.

It still seems quite the coinkydink.

The girls on HYBPA on Monday said the finale was filmed 3 months ago. Dunno when it started though.

It still seems quite the coinkydink.

...I thought that they said that it finished 3 months ago but I may be wrong oddjob... perhaps Nick was meaning that it started 6 months ago?... if it started 6 months ago and finished 3 months ago perhaps it took 3 months????? to film it?... I dunno lol!... I'm as confused as the rest of you lol!... who knows?... and who cares?... lol!... cheers.

Fair enough he didn’t fall for any of the girls, and didn’t feel right pretending he had. But that doesn’t sit right with his continually asking whether the girls were really serious or not. Obviously they want to milk as much emotion and vulnerability as they can out of it, and would have put him up to harping on that point, but when he turns around and says actually I’m not really interested he is only going to look like an arsehole who lead them on.

...I thought that they said that it finished 3 months ago but I may be wrong oddjob... perhaps Nick was meaning that it started 6 months ago?... if it started 6 months ago and finished 3 months ago perhaps it took 3 months????? to film it?... I dunno lol!... I'm as confused as the rest of you lol!... who knows?... and who cares?... lol!... cheers.

Take heart in the fact that next week we will have forgotten all about it. 😌

If nothing else he's made a name for himself in popular "culture", hence the reference to the frizzy haired guy on The Bachelorette looking like the Honey Badger. That's more "fame" than most of these people achieve.

I just saw an article and apparently they offered the role to Scott Tweedie? He would have been a good choice. Unsure about any more as I don't have a subscription to the online newspapers.

It is all over the news that Scott Tweedie has been offered the role and what do you know? He is in the 30-31 age range that they usually pick from (4 of the 5 former Bachelors being in this range). I do wonder if he will take it.

Back