Skip to main content

THE ANGEL HAS LANDED: An Angelicious Love Thread

She's a Christian, so I don't know if she hates gays outright or thinks that she can cure their homosexuality by inviting them to dinner and introducing her daughter.

If she starts talking about Jesus I'm afraid I'm going to have to revoke my stan card and come for her hairline.

I have a friend who believes that Jesus might have been gay. Best not to judge.

Angela did overstep the mark by saying there would be blood in the big brother house soon which could come back to bite her big time.

Yes it was Talia.. On Sunrise this am Talia blames Angela for the bad blood.. She said they were besties in the house. Hmmm ?! not sure which house Talia was in... Or we are getting misleading edits.

What a ridiculous edit she copped during the Talia eviction night.. The camera kept cutting to her smiling completely out of sequence during the tense/sad moments towards the end of the eviction process..

You could even see other housemates smiling and laughing in the background when they were showing Angie - I don't believe for a second anyone would have been laughing and smiling during the eviction announcement..

Also the inwards double cobra and smooching her own biceps at the end of that episode gave me a legitimate belly laugh 😂

For the benefit of anyone who doesn't know what a double cobra is:

1592228931163.png

Yes it was Talia.. On Sunrise this am Talia blames Angela for the bad blood.. She said they were besties in the house. Hmmm ?! not sure which house Talia was in... Or we are getting misleading edits.
I would not take Talia’s word for it, c’mon! The looks she was giving Hannah, for eg, is she just a bit dumb?

She's a Christian, so I don't know if she hates gays outright or thinks that she can cure their homosexuality by inviting them to dinner and introducing her daughter.

If she starts talking about Jesus I'm afraid I'm going to have to revoke my stan card and come for her hairline.
Haha, I have only just peeked into this thread to see if anyone else had pondered this possibility. She'd be a milkshake duck. Anyway I hope not, because there's no-one else to stan for in this cast. No-one. They'd better be letting her stay after her Control Room task.

Back