Skip to main content

THE AMAZING RACE AUSTRALIA 2022

20 TEAMS!
Fuck me dead, that is way too many.

I did tune out after 2 weeks last season and never finished, so I hope that doesn't happen again this season.
I love this show, but the Aussie version is too 'twisty' for my liking. I like it simply and snappy like the yanks do it.

Amazing Race is one of my favourites. I love Phil the US host, he seems to fit the show so well.. 20 teams will be fun, I've been getting annoyed with some of these reality shows that just go for 6 or so episodes - too short..

This two-teams-at-once twist is a world first, no?

It's getting a lot of positive reactions on social media from the overseas fans. I think it'll be executed well.

Well it wouldn't be an Australian Reality TV "World First" if it wasn't actually a world first would it?

I'm glad Beau will still be compare on this after the slagging he got on I'm A Celeb.

That's what they should have done with all the effing joggers over the lockdown/worst pandemic days - made them run around the racetracks. Keep them off the public streets!

Did you watch the end of The Project...

Beau's drag name is

Beau Job :roflmao:

a.jpg

I like the teachers too...

That Karen woman gave up fairly quickly... Why go on a reality show such as this knowing the challenges will be physical and hard if you're not going to give it your all... I felt sorry for her father Paul. He had to bear her mini tantrums. "You're choking me, get it off, get it off"... :rolleyes:

I like the teachers too...

That Karen woman gave up fairly quickly... Why go on a reality show such as this knowing the challenges will be physical and hard if you're not going to give it your all... I felt sorry for her father Paul. He had to bear her mini tantrums. "You're choking me, get it off, get it off"... :rolleyes:
She was just having a panic attack, being tied up.
It was not a tantrum at all.
I knew exactly how she felt, once you start panicking it gets worse and worse, it started with her neck she really felt it was suffocating her.

Back