THE AMAZING RACE AUSTRALIA 2022

BBpenguin88

I just caught up on the first episode.

The 30 minute time penalty is bullshit. In the US version it’s a 4 hour penalty for quitting the road block. 30 mins is not long enough at all. You may as well quit the task straight up, you’d be out before most of the couples finished in half of these tasks.

Liking the newlywed teachers and the cafe owner sisters.
You're right about the time penalty. I'm still watching because I love how you people of Oz are enjoying the world. I like who you like. I just don't want Angel & Frankie (so called Christians who are always whining) to win.

l.a.r.a

Awesome site donor
You're right about the time penalty. I'm still watching because I love how you people of Oz are enjoying the world. I like who you like. I just don't want Angel & Frankie (so called Christians who are always whining) to win.
I agree with you. Angel & Frankie will do everything they can to win without any regard for others, but the expect others to help them. They are not Christians or maybe in name but not in actions

sav0001

Tonight was ridiculous, a 10 minute time penalty for not completing a task and a 15 minute penalty for cheating and not completing a task properly was rubbish. Other teams got a 30 minute penalty in previous episodes for not completing a task. So much inconsistency in the Australian version.