Skip to main content

THE AMAZING RACE AUSTRALIA 2022

I just caught up on the first episode.

The 30 minute time penalty is bullshit. In the US version it’s a 4 hour penalty for quitting the road block. 30 mins is not long enough at all. You may as well quit the task straight up, you’d be out before most of the couples finished in half of these tasks.

Liking the newlywed teachers and the cafe owner sisters.
You're right about the time penalty. I'm still watching because I love how you people of Oz are enjoying the world. I like who you like. I just don't want Angel & Frankie (so called Christians who are always whining) to win.

You're right about the time penalty. I'm still watching because I love how you people of Oz are enjoying the world. I like who you like. I just don't want Angel & Frankie (so called Christians who are always whining) to win.
I agree with you. Angel & Frankie will do everything they can to win without any regard for others, but the expect others to help them. They are not Christians or maybe in name but not in actions

Tonight was ridiculous, a 10 minute time penalty for not completing a task and a 15 minute penalty for cheating and not completing a task properly was rubbish. Other teams got a 30 minute penalty in previous episodes for not completing a task. So much inconsistency in the Australian version.

I don't really watch it but have caught the last 4 or so episodes and kept watching because I like Heath & Toni.
Not that back-stories should determine the winner, but hers is very sad.

I lost interest big time this year.. Gave up after Greece. Thought I might watch the finale - nup, just came in here to see who won :biggrin: and can't remember who they are anyway :roflmao:

We enjoyed it.. Only finished watching it this last weekend ! That’s how flat out our lives have been. Going to have to cull seasons in future.

Definitely the COVID skips were unfair, & some contestants had to leave early by a combination of bad luck and the bottom of the barrel teams not being present to lose the race!!

I 100% understand the difficulties faced by production though when teams were hit with COVID. I just wish they could have waited it out in. heap hotels instead or something to make it fair.

At least a decent team won for a change!!

Anyway. , Anyone know how the ratings went?

Although without it they've pretty much got the last few months of the year to fill with Hunted the only confirmed returning (stripped reality) series for the second half of the year.

Back