Skip to main content

The All New Celebrity Big Brother 9 UK Sweepstake

Just got the list from my friend literally five minutes ago here it is!

CBB9-1-1.gif

Next round I promise to start this a week before the show is supposed to air so this doesn't happen again.

Last edited by a moderator:
zomg King got Gareth! grrrr!

Georgia's good, I can live with that for sure. I doubt she'll win tho.

zomg King got Gareth! grrrr!

Georgia's good, I can live with that for sure. I doubt she'll win tho.

I was really hoping for Natalie but bbspy got her. :mad: I can live with Kirk even if he doesn't know where America is on a map lol. :)

Ouch... talk about bad luck. I´m screwed... No win for me.

I got Andrew... who i myself don´t mind really, but he seems to really gets on peoples nerves for some reason.

But i´ll live with it.

Oh I SEE he said, finally understanding what's going on. That's cool. I've seen the first 2 eps now and Romeo seems like a good HM to get. *happy*

So not only did pecan take my number, pecan took my favourite housemate...

I'm happy being the bookies' favourite though :D

Nominations are in...........

CBB9-2.gif

As per the official Facebook app
This afternoon the housemates nominated for the first time. Some of our celebs were in and out fairly quickly whilst others spent lengthy periods in the diary room chair as they pondered over who to pic. After all housemates had given Big Brother their choices, the votes were counted and the result was that.....

Georgia and Andrew received the most nominations and will therefore be facing the public vote this week.

Tune in to Celebrity Big Brother’s Bit On The Side tonight at 11pm on 5* to see how the housemates react to the news.

As i said, i´m probably screwed. But i will fight ´til the bitter end. (Not sure how, but...)

And there´s always a chance that the trend continues, so i might yet survive.

Big Blagger says that "No ordinary eviction this evening...... But that's all we are allowed to say...."

calderyon, you have been evicted from the Big Brother Sweepstakes.

tdw now has to nominate two Housemates for eviction to face the public vote on Friday.

CBB9-3.gif

I think I may be next. You were an interesting housemate Calderyon.

As for right now I'm putting my money on Natasha to be evicted on Friday. The public seem to have some major hate for her and one day won't be enough to win people over. It's really a pitty but I think the public like Nicola's bitchiness.

I think I may be next. You were an interesting housemate Calderyon.

As for right now I'm putting my money on Natasha to be evicted on Friday. The public seem to have some major hate for her and one day won't be enough to win people over. It's really a pitty but I think the public like Nicola's bitchiness. They actually cheered for her and booed Natasha.

Back