Skip to main content

The All New Celebrity Big Brother 9 UK Sweepstake

A

alucard719

The Re 5'd Celebrity Big Brother 9 UK Sweepstake 2012
Under exclusive license from Fenix

Hello everyone,
The Sweepstake is a little bit late this time around because I wasn't initially going to do it this time around. However after getting a message today I decided to give the sweepstakes another go.

Since we all know who is inside the House this time as the 'Big Brother' of the sweepstake there is a change in the air this year.

Everyone will pick a number (1-12) as normal, but first I will explain how each forum member will find out which Housemate they will support.

*Forum members wanting to take part will choose a number (1-12). The deadline to pick a HM # is Sunday, January 8, 2012 1:30 PM American Eastern Standard Time

*Only one member per number, once the first twelve numbers are taken anyone else wishing to take part will be placed into a reserve in the event a new Housemate enters later on.

*A random draw will be held, a friend of mine will handle the draw on my behalf to ensure that I don't favor myself. (He is a strict for rules btw. Let's just say when we actually play Monopoly I am not the banker.)

*The winner will receive a prize (to be determined later)

So everyone get ready! Big Brother is back, BTB is back, the sweepstake is back, Let's Go!

If anyone has any questions please leave a note below.

Warning: This thread will contain spoilers as they are released!!!!

CBB9-2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
OK count me in at #5 (I chose 3 in the other thread but whatever, it's all luck of the draw I guess)

Last edited:
EDIT: Seeing as pecan BEAT ME TO IT BY LITERALLY SECONDS, I'll take 11.

Last edited:
There were a few claimed in the other thread, too, might be an idea to put them in as well?

I'll take 7.

http://behindthebox.com.au/showthread.php?t=44014&page=3

Thanks pecan. Merged the two threads here is the updated list:

1. calderyon
2. shiloh
3. shaydee
4. JulsInOz
5. tdw
6. Kingston
7. pecan
8. salty
10. Timelord
11. bbspy
12. alucard719

-------------
Also here is a sneak peak at the new table for the sweepstake:
CBB9-0.gif

Final table may vary.

I didn't even know it'd started yet! Not seen it yet. Don't know who any of them are from those photos... 10 looks nice. 10 please? :)

Only two more spots available, grab them while they are available!

Nevermind... If I can't have 6 I'm not playing...
Uh, the number you choose is irrelevant until it gets drawn...

Yes the numbers this year are irrelevant until drawn because I started this on the day of launch just to be fair to everyone. But if you want #6 you can have it. I will just take #12 then

Hopefully i get Natalie or Michael. Or Romeo. Or Georgia.:)

Hopefully i will not get Frankie or Kirk.:(

What about Natasha, Nicola or The Twins ;)

Only one number left! Would anyone else like to participate?

Now that all the numbers are taken my friend is now doing the draw. I should have the table up by 11 PM American Eastern Standard Time.

Back