Skip to main content

The Affable Thread

Booo TTC!

giphy.gif

I stand by my comment.

I am going to stand by what I am about to say too. I think gutless is the perfect descriptor for you as well as other words.

Why are you in my thread anyway? We don’t get along and hate each other last time I checked.

I am going to stand by what I am about to say too. I think gutless is the perfect descriptor for you as well as other words.

Why are you in my thread anyway? We don’t get along and hate each other last time I checked.
Of course you do, Affable. So interesting you always think the same of me when I direct a comment towards you.

Times were so much simpler before you went on your rants and started indulging this BS from reepbot (and you’re the only one).

I don’t know you to hate you. I dislike your behaviour, the insults and name calling and the hypocrisy you frequently display, but good to know where you stand. Ciao.

Of course you do, Affable. So interesting you always think the same of me when I direct a comment towards you.

Times were so much simpler before you went on your rants and started indulging this BS from reepbot (and you’re the only one).

I don’t know you to hate you. I dislike your behaviour, the insults and name calling and the hypocrisy you frequently display, but good to know where you stand. Ciao.

It is interesting that you have negative opinions about me which I have those same negative opinions about you. I think your opinions of me are ultimately a reflection of yourself. Good in a way.

Have I been on rants? I am not the one writing novels so people can agree with my opinion. I share videos and write short comments in the virus thread. I’d say times were simpler when you were Switzerland but glad you found your voice nonetheless.

So I am the one hurling the insults when you are the one who called me gutless, hypocritical, and whatever other bullshit you have been calling me over the past few weeks? Maybe you should look at yourself before judging others? I find your behaviour to be atrocious with the insults and name calling directed at me. Pot kettle black.

It is interesting that you have negative opinions about me which I have those same negative opinions about you. I think your opinions of me are ultimately a reflection of yourself. Good in a way.

Have I been on rants? I am not the one writing novels so people can agree with my opinion. I share videos and write short comments in the virus thread. I’d say times were simpler when you were Switzerland but glad you found your voice nonetheless.

Yeah, I am the one hurling the insults when you are the one who called me gutless, hypocritical, and whatever other bullshit you have been calling me over the past few weeks. Maybe you should look at yourself before judging others? I find your behaviour to be atrocious with the insults and name calling directed at me. Pot kettle black.

Apologies for having and sharing an opinion of a public forum, along with everyone else that comes here. I didn’t realise I was expected to remain neutral.

In respect to the comments I directed at you, they have always been in response to a post you’ve made that directly displays the behaviour that I called out. I don’t randomly post veiled insults about you without context or reason - that’s your style. When requested to explain your comments, you ignore the post. Thats’s the difference between us - I call out behaviour, you attack personally.

Apologies for having and sharing an opinion of a public forum, along with everyone else that comes here. I didn’t realise I was expected to remain neutral.

In respect to the comments I directed at you, they have always been in response to a post you’ve made that directly displays the behaviour that I called out. I don’t randomly post veiled insults about you without context or reason - that’s your style. When requested to explain your comments, you ignore the post. Thats’s the difference between us - I call out behaviour, you attack personally.

What are you apologising to me for exactly? I did not say that you cannot have an opinion on a public forum. Once again, you misinterpret the post to suit whatever you are trying to push out which is not the case at all. I said you were better as Switzerland like Chyka. Less confrontational and less angry.

My behaviour has been like that? I think there is some gaslighting in your post there. How about the members of the forum who keep telling me, bullying me and trying to coerce me to get vaccinated? What about those members of the forum who say I deserve to lose my rights if I am not vaccinated? You are probably one of those examples that attack me because of my views.

In fact, you attack Columbo all the time by posting a rolling your eyes GIF or door walk out GIF when he expresses his views. That is hypocritical in itself and are clear attacks

That is your style. What you see as “calling out” is actually an attack.

But you only call out behaviour of the people you don't personally like.

What are you apologising to me for exactly? I did not say that you cannot have an opinion on a public forum. Once again, you misinterpret the post to suit whatever you are trying to push out which is not the case at all. I said you were better as Switzerland like Chyka. Less confrontational and less angry.

My behaviour has been like that? I think there is some gaslighting in your post there. How about the members of the forum who keep telling me, bullying me and trying to coerce me to get vaccinated? What about those members of the forum who say I deserve to lose my rights if I am not vaccinated? You are probably one of those examples that attack me because of my views.

That is your style. What you see as “calling out” is actually an attack.

I am not angry. Probably more intolerant. The absolute cluster fuck that some of these threads have turned to lately is beyond a joke. The way some people troll and sprout their redundant bullshit on here needs to be confronted sometimes. Maybe that’s why I appear more confrontational that usual.

I can’t speak for other members and their comments, but their behaviour doesn’t justify yours towards me. I despise bullying in any form, and am disappointed to hear that you feel people have treated you that way. I personally don’t recall seeing it, but can appreciate you feel differently.

I won’t debate the difference between ‘calling out’ and ‘attacking’ as we have naturally have different views on this, but if you felt personally attacked by my comments, you should know that was never my intention. My comments have always been in response to the behaviour I feel you exhibit, not you as a person.

I am not angry. Probably more intolerant. The absolute cluster fuck that some of these threads have turned to lately is beyond a joke. The way some people troll and sprout their redundant bullshit on here needs to be confronted sometimes. Maybe that’s why I appear more confrontational that usual.

I can’t speak for other members and their comments, but their behaviour doesn’t justify yours towards me. I despise bullying in any form, and am disappointed to hear that you feel people have treated you that way. I personally don’t recall seeing it, but can appreciate you feel differently.

I won’t debate the difference between ‘calling out’ and ‘attacking’ as we have naturally have different views on this, but if you felt personally attacked by my comments, you should know that was never my intention. My comments have always been in response to the behaviour I feel you exhibit, not you as a person.
If you're going to call out trolling at least know what trolling is. Trolling isn't an opinion that you don't agree with.

I'm just saying if you call out behaviour it has to be towards people you like too otherwise it's just hypocritical imo.
No problems.
When people I like start insulting me, I shall call it out.

If you're going to call out trolling at least know what trolling is. Trolling isn't an opinion that you don't agree with.

Yes, I saw you post that earlier in the virus thread. I know what trolling is. If you’re unfamiliar, you will find Affable shared some great articles on this a while back.

Back