Skip to main content

That @$^&*@ Song!

I didn't particularly like nor hate it, but for each of the last three days I've woken up with that bloody song in my head. Kill me now.

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!! Me too :sick: :wtf: will it ever stop???? :bang: :bang: :bang:

Who ever writes these songs are pretty bad. Way too cheesy. :yuck:

I wish they didn't repeat this task again this year. This is not Australian Idol.

The only song I like is the one the housemates wrote on the first season (2001) "The Housemates Song (Don't You Think That It's Strange). I don't like the housemates voices though in their version. They are all tone death but credit to them writing the song! :thumbsup: Give me the professional singers "The Sirens" version with the seductive voices any day! :) Part of the magic of season 1.

I really do think Alex is trying to emulate the success of the Season 1 song :wacky:. Give it up! It will never happen.

Oh dear I'm not alone then. I even had that god awful Leo rap bit going through my head. AAAAAaarrrgggghhhhhh!

Same. And I can't even understand what he was saying, yet still, there it was, in my head.. :eek:

I didn't particularly like nor hate it, but for each of the last three days I've woken up with that bloody song in my head. Kill me now.
me too LOL it was better than last years though and what about oats ala layla?

:whistling:
See me flying.
Something something eyeing
No one can stop me now

Ahh yes it's pretty damn catchy. I can't get it out of my head either.
See my flying
No love dying
No one can stop me now
I use my power
To lasting hours
And I won't be shot down

Yeah I have had the song in my head at a few random times. However I am too embarrassed to seek professional help.

Although I actually can't think of it now, so yay, may be gone!

Back