Skip to main content

Text 'Aisha' for Travis to win??

You're meant to say:
"Spock, you too are amazingly attractive. When I think of those sexy pointy ears, my never-regions become all awash"

Those ears are doing things to me though ;)

ok, that was lame, and crass, and terribly pathetic ... sorry

I seem to recall Susannah's name being spelt wrong in the ads way back in 07 in the week she was nominated and then evicted, but this is clearly much worse.

And apparently the system doesn't recognise typos either, so I doubt it'd recognise a whole dufferent name. They have to count every Aisha vote.

So are we thinking the Aisha votes will be counted? I know they 'should' be but do we think they actually will or just say they did? Pretty embarrassing on ch9 part...

I seem to recall Susannah's name being spelt wrong in the ads way back in 07 in the week she was nominated and then evicted, but this is clearly much worse.

And apparently the system doesn't recognise typos either, so I doubt it'd recognise a whole dufferent name. They have to count every Aisha vote.

I see what you did there!

I think alot of travis' long time fans wont be bothered by it as they would probably have his number already...just a stitch up for any new people wanting to vote for him
And if people did send aisha instead of travis...their votes don't deserve to be counted...morons....

Back