Skip to main content

Text 'Aisha' for Travis to win??

Wow its spreading not being contained lol I guess we should have known BB doesnt want him to win he tried to kick him out and Aisha to save Priya.

I think that they will need to do the following to rectify the situation:

Only evict two people on Tuesday (I expect Lina and Penny will be far below the other four, which will be too close to call).

Reset the voting lines after this double eviction, and the final to have four people in it with only the votes between Tuesday and Wednesday cunted...

Only evict two people on Tuesday (I expect Lina and Penny will be far below the other four, which will be too close to call).

Reset the voting lines after this double eviction, and the final to have four people in it with only the votes between Tuesday and Wednesday cunted...

:hilarious:

OR, just ignore it ever happened.

If I were BB I'd call Travie into the Diary Room, explain the fuck-up and offer him say $10k for his silence.

Then I'd retrofit a fake DR Challenge where Travie takes on BB's dare to have Aisha's info superimposed over his own voting info on the commercials for said $10k.

seriously, tho, this is FUBAR

LMAO and they fucked up Travis' phone number too.

I am 100% sure 1902 55 95 01 was Aisha's, not his. What a fail.

Either way, Travis was never going to Win. So don't get too upset.

It was Ryan's game from Day 1. That's where my money is.

On a serious note, Yes it was a mistake, any votes for Aisha will be counted for Travis.

I can confirm this is happening,

Either way, Travis was never going to Win. So don't get too upset.

It was Ryan's game from Day 1. That's where my money is.

On a serious note, Yes it was a mistake, any votes for Aisha will be counted for Travis.

I can confirm this is happening,
I wonder how many people actually texted Aisha ?!?

It's hit the news now, so I wouldn't be surprised if they don't make an announcement tomorrow at the beginning of the show to explain it.

It's hit the news now, so I wouldn't be surprised if they don't make an announcement tomorrow at the beginning of the show to explain it.
It's a pretty pathetic mistake. Especially at this time in the season. I'd be very pissed if I was Travis or a Travis fan.

Doubt the fuck-up will get mentioned at all. They didn't last year when they fucked up and Tahan's voting information wasn't shown for one episode and some re-runs of the same episode on GO!.

Doubt the fuck-up will get mentioned at all. They didn't last year when they fucked up and Tahan's voting information wasn't shown for one episode and some re-runs of the same episode on GO!.

You're probably right. Although this has happened since the last episode aired, bit different from the Tahan thing.

Back