Skip to main content

Tahan, the most saved housemate in BBAU history

Michael Nguyen

Everyone better bow down to the queen
She will win this show
tumblr_inline_mueaaawQeR1ryjfq5.gif

Hello!! This is my first post since lurking this forum for a week :D!!!

I am a huge fan of Drew and a fan of Tahan!!

Congrats Tahan on slaying the vote!

Yeah, but look at Sara-Marie, Camilla and Estelle. They were constantly saved but just missed out on the final prize.

I realise this means nothing, but it is still worth noting as a general voting pattern.

Yeah, but look at Sara-Marie, Camilla and Estelle. They were constantly saved but just missed out on the final prize.

I realise this means nothing, but it is still worth noting as a general voting pattern.

The one's with large vote-to-save margins usually burn out quite quickly once people assume they're going to be "safe" week after week.

Probably by the final, everyone whose favourite was beaten by Tahan (or Estelle) will gang up to vote for whoever they are up against, even if they don't like them, just to see Tahan (or Estelle) NOT win.

I don't see anyone but Tahan or Tim winning.

The difference between them is that Tim's losing steam and Tahan's rising and rising.

I don't see anyone but Tahan or Tim winning.

The difference between them is that Tim's losing steam and Tahan's rising and rising.

I would love Tahan to win, but Tim deserved to win, IMO. He worked very hard to be funny and interesting for the viewers.

I don't think she is the most saved, wasn't Camilla saved 11 times?

I hope Tahan surpasses her right to the end though :D

Tahan's gonna win!

Tim's gonna fail. He will burn his hair accidentally when trying to do the curlz and then he will have to leave!

Oh yes, I hope she won't be up (sigh) Maybe now they will be worried to go against her :p and won't nominate her

i think you are right.
it will be so good to just relax and enjoy the show for a week....i cant imagine how Tahan must feel.

Back