Skip to main content

Tahan, the most saved housemate in BBAU history

So her boyfriends got a lot of money and influence (and can buy votes over social media)-not to mention his relationships with BB's production team. Now he's thanking Mikey Gold. LOL. Rigged.

So her boyfriends got a lot of money and influence (and can buy votes over social media)-not to mention his relationships with BB's production team. Now he's thanking Mikey Gold. LOL. Rigged.

Interesting....

Oh my god for those who want to know what the tweet was it was this:

David Reynolds ‏@daffidreynolds 2h
Hahaha [MENTION=31772]MikeyG[/MENTION]old thanks for the mention.. Funny dude!

stop making mountains out of molehills....

Estelle ‏@Stellvadore 49m
@WorkTVDxo I've been informed on good authority that the other girls behaviour towards Tahan is speaking volumes and will show. #bbau

I don't think she is the most saved, wasn't Camilla saved 11 times?

I hope Tahan surpasses her right to the end though :D

Yeah, I just checked Wikipedia, and Camilla (2006) survived TEN evictions.

If you don't count the eviction prior to the finale, which decided the final two, then she survived NINE.

If Tahan is nominated next week and survives again, plus surviving any eviction prior to the final 3, then she'll be tied on TEN (or more) too.

why do people talk so much shit about tahans boyfriend? she is a model you know that right? well accomplished one at that before the boyfriend came along geez cut the girl some slack.

why do people talk so much shit about tahans boyfriend? she is a model you know that right? well accomplished one at that before the boyfriend came along geez cut the girl some slack.

Hit the nail on the head. She is a well accomplished model. She is famous in her own right before the show.

I'd like Tahan to be in the top 2, but would love Tim to win. She has really grown on me the last few weeks though, I might change my mind in the final week.

You had me right up to "...talk shit" but the argument fell apart when you said she T was an accomplished model.

as-if.gif

I like Tahan, but Mikkayla pushed Tahans popularity with her constant behaviour towards her, now that she's gone things will probably change

I like Tahan, but Mikkayla pushed Tahans popularity with her constant behaviour towards her, now that she's gone things will probably change

I don't she pushed it rather than highlighting how interesting Tahan is.
Since it was pointed out a lot more people noticed what she brings to the house a lot more, before that she was just viewed as superficial and girly...

Tahan....

The joke is shes the new mikkayla of this forum.I remember the days people were obsessing over mikkayla and voting to save her only to see she had 16% saves...less than ed.

Back