Skip to main content

Tahan 'The Bitch' Lost!!!

Thank you. :) She is gorgeous.

spygirl99 has been on my ignore list from almost the beginning.

She started with Tully, all she could do was trying to make Tully ugly, lol. She thought if she did that in Photoshop it would make a difference.

Tahan will always be beautiful and spygirl99 will always be UGLY, she is rotten in the inside. To be so bitter and vulgar toward a beautiful person in and out, she must be ugly on the outside too.

Lets post tully pics too then ;)

I don't understand how anyone can be as vicious, but they are out there

Hahaha I was relying on you spygirl for something like this. A little harsh though. Still don't understand why people comment on your thread then block you haha.

Thanks Peverell. I know! They are hypocrites. And I think some of them may be a little unhinged, and down right stalkerish, like l.a.r.a. She is a bunny boiler for sure.

Lets post tully pics too then ;)

I don't understand how anyone can be as vicious, but they are out there

LOL. I am always happy to see pictures of Tully and Tahan :)

Yes they do exist, hiding from the world, behind their PC, living a virtual world. It is sad, but I run out of pity at the moment, so I can't have any for that person.

Hahaha I was relying on you spygirl for something like this. A little harsh though. Still don't understand why people comment on your thread then block you haha.

A little harsh? She is completely contradicting herself by calling Tahan nasty, when she is being a nasty little bitch herself, get some class about you.

Thanks Peverell. I know! They are hypocrites. And I think some of them may be a little unhinged, and down right stalkerish, like l.a.r.a. She is a bunny boiler for sure.

Awww cone on that's a bit nasty. Consider this: they love or admire Tahan as much as you hate her.

.....and she still lost, you dirty feral.

Tim won, both Tahan and Jade lost to him, does your tiny brain not comprehend that?

Oh common ejeect, do you really thing she has a brain :confused: You give her far too much credit, lol.

Geez some of you jade fans are the biggest hypocrites! You want your revenge so bad, that you actually condone this shit- wow, some achievement to proud of, must make your life that much more uplifting smh

Nope, she didn't lose. She's won a lot of people's hearts and genuine fans. She's an all rounder and a family girl. She makes her family proud of being who she is. We Tahanians concede defeat with grace unlike you Jade fans. Even your avatar shows off the hate you have for the girl. Never hated Jade. Just thought that she didn't deserve it as much. As I said she really didn't play the game but just sailed through propped by her little gang and her damsel in distress demeanour, not forgetting her showmance and naïveté in the love dept, I'd like to think that Tahan fans are more mature. I know I am one of her many on this forum.

Honestly, this thread is crap.
It's bad enough as a Jade supporter to put up with the comments/opinions and try to maintain some sort of dignity.
Then you start this thing and do you realise that of course people are going to retaliate and then the hate comments come to more than just yourself.
You certainly don't represent me or ANYTHING I stand for [MENTION=34803]spygirl99[/MENTION], in fact I have hated your avatar from the get-go.
Calling someone mean and then acting in the same way is beyond immature, I'm sorry.
Enough.

Tonight was a night where we should be celebrating all 3 of the finalists. I'm happy for all of them.

**too old for this shit**

Geez some of you jade fans are the biggest hypocrites! You want your revenge so bad, that you actually condone this shit- wow, some achievement to proud of, must make your life that much more uplifting smh

I think Jade would be horrified to have that kind of fans. I was a fan of Tahan but never said anything bad about Jade. I can love someone without having to hate the competition.

Honestly, this thread is crap.
It's bad enough as a Jade supporter to put up with the comments/opinions and try to maintain some sort of dignity.
Then you start this thing and do you realise that of course people are going to retaliate and then the hate comments come to more than just yourself.
You certainly don't represent me or ANYTHING I stand for [MENTION=34803]spygirl99[/MENTION], in fact I have hated your avatar from the get-go.
Calling someone mean and then acting in the same way is beyond immature, I'm sorry.
Enough.

Tonight was a night where we should be celebrating all 3 of the finalists. I'm happy for all of them.

**too old for this shit**
Great comment Insomniac.

Name calling does bespeak the mindset of the caller, uncouth, immature and a lot to learn yet about life and people in general. Good night, sweet dreams, sayonara, selamat malam,

Back