Skip to main content

Tahan 'The Bitch' Lost!!!

Couldn't have happened to a bigger bitch. Tahan you are a loser! A nasty, shallow, spiteful, backstabbing, spineless loser.

[MENTION=35834]Sweet_Geek[/MENTION] Those pics make this thread so much prettier. :D
Makes up for spygirl's ugly posts.

She is perfect as she is

And figured her beauty will blur out the creep that I no longer can see.
There's something extra that makes Tahan's third place important. Some of us already see Tahan as a feisty, independent woman who chases her dreams. For young indigenous women, this win brings hope, especially in places like NT from whence she hales. It's a huge thing.

Clearly, the post right after you is just disgusting! Yes, the use of the c word and thanking god right after is clearly DISGUSTING!

Just for you Lara,

View attachment 34782

Thank you. :) She is gorgeous.

spygirl99 has been on my ignore list from almost the beginning.

She started with Tully, all she could do was trying to make Tully ugly, lol. She thought if she did that in Photoshop it would make a difference.

Tahan will always be beautiful and spygirl99 will always be UGLY, she is rotten in the inside. To be so bitter and vulgar toward a beautiful person in and out, she must be ugly on the outside too.

Thank you. :) She is gorgeous.

spygirl99 has been on my ignore list from almost the beginning.

She started with Tully, all she could do was trying to make Tully ugly, lol. She thought if she did that in Photoshop it would make a difference.

Tahan will always be beautiful and spygirl99 will always be UGLY, she is rotten in the inside. To be so bitter and vulgar toward a beautiful person in and out, she must be ugly on the outside too.

Amen!

Hahaha I was relying on you spygirl for something like this. A little harsh though. Still don't understand why people comment on your thread then block you haha.

There's something extra that makes Tahan's third place important. Some of us already see Tahan as a feisty, independent woman who chases her dreams. For young indigenous women, this win brings hope, especially in places like NT from whence she hales. It's a huge thing.

She brings a hope to any girl to stand alone and face any challenge- I love that about her.
But she also represents a community as you said and I hope she gives them hope and something to strive for too. She really showcased her outdoor lifestyle in Darwin and honestly what a great great representation of them. Love this chick!

Back