Skip to main content

Tahan Showed Her TRUE Colours

Yes, she really did bag Jade out. I thought that was a cheap shot. I obviously don't like Tahan, but if she had been more humble in defeat I may have respected her just a little bit.

How does it feel that you are actually WAY more of a bitch than Tahan? Infact, most Tahan haters are.

Also im guessing the 99 in your name is the year you were born?

She seemed angry and outraged that it was her name called. I on the other hand was pretty happy lol

Even in the clips afterwards where the housemates were being asked who they wanted to win, she was behaving like she was PISSED OFF she didn't win it ! A stunningly beautiful girl, no question, but arrogant and off-putting !! By comparison Jade's true delight in Tim's win only reinforced how genuinly lovely a person Jade is.

Even in the clips afterwards where the housemates were being asked who they wanted to win, she was behaving like she was PISSED OFF she didn't win it ! A stunningly beautiful girl, no question, but arrogant and off-putting !! By comparison Jade's true delight in Tim's win only reinforced how genuinly lovely a person Jade is.
Oh please...the ridiculous hyperbole used to describe Jade turns her into a cipher or at best a Barbie doll.

Yes it does a little :) But the 14 yrs I know don't talk like her/him. Uneducated people from the western suburbs of Sydney (I think) talk like that spygirl99.
Woah...careful of the stereotyping. Ouch. Pretty offensive l.a.r.a which is so totally not like you.

Yes it does a little :) But the 14 yrs I know don't talk like her/him. Uneducated people from the western suburbs of Sydney (I think) talk like that spygirl99.

I've actually had decent convos with spygirl (shock horror) and when she is being normal, she isn't so bad. We spoke about boobs in the jades boobs thread and said small breasts are better because as you age they sag and she would know. So from that it sounded like she is an older woman.

Woah...careful of the stereotyping. Ouch. Pretty offensive l.a.r.a which is so totally not like you.

I didn't mean it to be nasty.

Honestly I have seen some current affair programs where young people don't have a proper education, they do swear a lot. They are also very angry at the world just like Spygirl99

Now that I know she/he is 14 yrs old, I am not judging her as I did before. She can grow up and still change.

Sadly as a fan, I have to agree. I adore tahan and adore her fierceness and honestly I do love most of her qualities. They are qualities I wish I had at a younger age (not that I'm old, 27 is still young!), and those are personal reasons. But I do think she needs to mature a bit, but when she does I do believe she will be one heck of a woman. But I'm still glad she made the finals and was there to the very end. I still stand by that she is a good person and not what some on here have made her out to be.

She almost 25 so only couple years younger than you! lol
She acts 14-16, very bratty.

I've actually had decent convos with spygirl (shock horror) and when she is being normal, she isn't so bad. We spoke about boobs in the jades boobs thread and said small breasts are better because as you age they sag and she would know. So from that it sounded like she is an older woman.

Lol, I thought she said she was 14 :confused:

When ever someone replies to her and I see it, she is always vulgar. That is what I don't like, and the anger against HMs is so strong, it makes it hard to want to talk to someone like that.

Honestly I have seen some current affair programs where young people don't have a proper education, they do swear a lot. They are also very angry at the world just like Spygirl99
I taught for 20+ years in high schools. I can assure you that affluence is no impediment to being able to swear. And whilst spygirl is a mean girl, she writes well, even if I don't like what she has to say.
But socioeconomic stereotyping is an ugly thing. Smart people, educated or not, come from all over. And class doesn't dictate how many swear words you know or use. (Apologies for the lecture.)
PS. Maybe you need to change channels so that you can watch 'real' current affairs instead of the stuff that pretends to be important on commercial channels. ;)

Now that I know she/he is 14 yrs old, I am not judging her as I did before. She can grow up and still change.

lol... you base your opinion about western Sydney from watching current affair programs. No wonder you think that.
I'm not from Sydney so I wouldn't know what western Sydney is like but I have seen those current affair programs I sure won't used that to stereotype them.

She almost 25 so only couple years younger than you! lol
She acts 14-16, very bratty.

I disagree that she acts bratty and like a teenager. I got married at 22, had my first child at 24 and had another after baby soon after. Our path is different so it can't be compared, I've also had to grow up quickly and didn't experience life the way tahan or some of the other girls did- so you can't compare the two. She acts like a lot of the other 25 year olds, she also lacks experience compared to me.

lol... you base your opinion about western Sydney from watching current affair programs. No wonder you think that.
I'm not from Sydney so I wouldn't know what western Sydney is like but I have seen those current affair programs I sure won't used that to stereotype them.
I think the first problem is believing that what they're showing is current affairs.

Lol, I thought she said she was 14 :confused:

When ever someone replies to her and I see it, she is always vulgar. That is what I don't like, and the anger against HMs is so strong, it makes it hard to want to talk to someone like that.

She is vulgar, I don't know why she carries on like that, but it's a shame, because I've seen her have pretty good convos and I actually felt better bout myself once when I spoke to her, but bb makes people to crazy

Tahan is gorgeous so move on haters. Sure she is young and is lacking in some etiquette but who isn't??

She never maliciously targeted anybody and always stayed true to herself.

I taught for 20+ years in high schools. I can assure you that affluence is no impediment to being able to swear. And whilst spygirl is a mean girl, she writes well, even if I don't like what she has to say.
But socioeconomic stereotyping is an ugly thing. Smart people, educated or not, come from all over. And class doesn't dictate how many swear words you know or use. (Apologies for the lecture.)
PS. Maybe you need to change channels so that you can watch 'real' current affairs instead of the stuff that pretends to be important on commercial channels. ;)

Oh you are right there. When I watch Media Watch on ABC and they show how ACA for ex deform or invent situations; I can't believe I was so naive.

I don't watch a lot of commercial TV for that reason.

I don't know everything about Australia yet. I am not use to people talking like Spygirl99 does. I certainly don't want to offend anybody.

Oh you are right there. When I watch Media Watch on ABC and they show how ACA for ex deform or invent situations; I can't believe I was so naive.

I don't watch a lot of commercial TV for that reason.

I don't know everything about Australia yet. I am not use to people talking like Spygirl99 does. I certainly don't want to offend anybody.
No worries. So where are you from if it's okay to ask?

Back