Skip to main content

Tahan Showed Her TRUE Colours

spygirl99

When Sonia read out her (Tahan's) name she looked like she said 'omg, what?', or just 'what?'! I thought that showed her true colours. She couldn't believe she was going instead of Jade or Tim. She really thought she had it in the bag!
She really was a bad sport. Jade on the other hand was over the moon for Tim.

Again you ignored my previous post in Tahans hate thread. Whats the likeliness you're an unattractive female in real life and wouldn't have the guts to even confront Tahan?
Hilarious, low self esteem and self insecurities is cringe worthy to read

When Sonia read out her (Tahan's) name she looked like she said 'omg, what?', or just 'what?'! I thought that showed her true colours. She couldn't believe she was going instead of Jade or Tim. She really thought she had it in the bag!

How exactly did that show her true colors? Well more to the point what did she show that's any different to the person we've been watching all along?
It showed she was confident, but it's not like we didn't already know that :/

Tahan's always been an arrogant, mean-spirited person, I don't think the finale showed her true colors, so to speak. I thought she was a bad sport too, the look on her face was rank

Tahan always said she was in there to win and play the game, but the extent of her game playing as far as I saw was looking pretty and hoping all the horny, red blooded males would keep her in. I get the feeling that Jade beating her is going to eat at her for a long time and she'll take it as a tacit admission that she's less pretty or less worthy or whatever

How exactly was she a bad sport? She was no different from previous housemates being evicted, she wasn't overly happy about being evicted, but ask yourself, would you?

How exactly was she a bad sport? She was no different from previous housemates being evicted, she wasn't overly happy about being evicted, but ask yourself, would you?
She completely bagged Jade out, it was in poor taste.
I don't even think Mikk was that sore.

Tahan's always been an arrogant, mean-spirited person, I don't think the finale showed her true colors, so to speak. I thought she was a bad sport too, the look on her face was rank

Tahan always said she was in there to win and play the game, but the extent of her game playing as far as I saw was looking pretty and hoping all the horny, red blooded males would keep her in. I get the feeling that Jade beating her is going to eat at her for a long time and she'll take it as a tacit admission that she's less pretty or less worthy or whatever
I think Tahan has the strongest sense of self of anyone in the house. You may not like her, but a lack of self-confidence engendered by Jade seems unlikely.

Did I miss something?
The only thing I remember her saying was that she wanted Tim to win because jade wasn't there to win she was there to move forward in her career. Fair point I thought, I was as disappointed as everyone else when jade said that

Did I miss something?
The only thing I remember her saying was that she wanted Tim to win because jade wasn't there to win she was there to move forward in her career. Fair point I thought, I was as disappointed as everyone else when jade said that
And she said Jade wasn't being herself but with the whole housemate jury thing and all the jokes she was making...I'm not saying she was Heidi or Stacey bad sports, but she could have handled herself a little bit better.

It was probably cause she sculled the wine before getting evicted though.

I think Tahan has the strongest sense of self of anyone in the house. You may not like her, but a lack of self-confidence engendered by Jade seems unlikely.

Nah, I think she's a bundle of insecurities wrapped up in insufferable arrogance

And she said Jade wasn't being herself but with the whole housemate jury thing and all the jokes she was making...I'm not saying she was Heidi or Stacey bad sports, but she could have handled herself a little bit better.

It was probably cause she sculled the wine before getting evicted though.

Ok yeah I missed that, or perhaps I have selective hearing lol
Tahan has never been one to bite her tounge though, wine or not

She seemed angry and outraged that it was her name called. I on the other hand was pretty happy lol

Agree with you. She was nasty right throughout BB 2013. But I thought her comment at being evicted REALLY showed what she was like. She couldn't even be happy for Tim or Jade. Bad sport.

Yes, she really did bag Jade out. I thought that was a cheap shot. I obviously don't like Tahan, but if she had been more humble in defeat I may have respected her just a little bit.

Yes she was, she was Tahan until the end but in that moment I was so glad Tim and Jade were in the final 2.

Sadly as a fan, I have to agree. I adore tahan and adore her fierceness and honestly I do love most of her qualities. They are qualities I wish I had at a younger age (not that I'm old, 27 is still young!), and those are personal reasons. But I do think she needs to mature a bit, but when she does I do believe she will be one heck of a woman. But I'm still glad she made the finals and was there to the very end. I still stand by that she is a good person and not what some on here have made her out to be.

Spygirl, I liked the peapod photoshop picture you did of Boog and Tim in the photoshop thread, as opposed to your other pics. It was creative and fun. It also showed you can do a lot more than bitch. You can do more than these bitch threads.

Back